SP Medieval Musket Era [WB] Ottoman mod: Walls of Constantinople - Progress begun

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
remember the old ottoman mod for .808? or the Walls of Constantinia mod that never came up?
yeah i am still working on it and if anybody is interested and capable of modding, can join me
Janissary_Colored_by_Ischler.jpg

mbmu4.jpg

The mod is in research and modelling progress yet and i have arranged some things, will do most of the models, while continuing the research.

What are my plans, then:
-Add factions: Ottoman Empire, Byzantine Empire, Venetian and Geonese colonies, Karamanid Emirate, Kingdom of Hungary, Despotate of Serbia, Princapility of Wallachia and Akqoyunlu -Sultanate,
-Create accurate troop trees for all factions,(new equipment)
-Change the map,
-rename cities/castles/villages and change scenes of important settlements(mostly new models)
-add new npc's and assign proper lords to all factions
-bring back the ranking system
-accurate flags and coat of arms for the factions
-the devshirme system: when ottomans capture a village, devshirme boys which are the boys collected from christian villages to raise janissaries.
-add plague if it can be done
-wandering turkmen nomads as independent villages
-naval battles,new music and sounds, and other things that doesnt come to my mind right now

• lord names of ottomans, karamanids, akqoyunlus are ready.(most with new face codes)
    • troop tree for ottomans and byzantines ready.
      • already modelled some of the equipment and scene props. but for armors and such, i need someone who can rig the model on the game skeleton.

so, as i said at the beginning, if any modder out there is interested in this project, you can help me.

Model List:
    Weapons:
    -arquebus serpentine
    -arquebus matchlock
    -handgonne
    -arbalest
    -turkish bow
    -various swords(italian and turkish style)
    -wing shields
    -ottoman shields
    -axes,maces and hammers(gluck already donated his pack of ottoman and balkan maces)
    -polearms(bill guisarme,lance,spear,glaive,fauchard,partizan,ranseur..)
    -daggers
    -scabbards and bowcases
    -etc

Wear:
    -civilian clothes for byzantines,italians, turks, balkans
    -turkish mail and plate armor
    -turkish mail armor
    Scene props:
    to be updated

(reserved for progress reports and screenshots)
New screenshots:

wallsli6.jpg

bumpyr5.png

turkishbombardrp9.jpg

solaknn3.jpg

krmzwl4.jpg

yesilbk3.jpg

mavimk4.jpg

sarial3.jpg
Old screenshots and models:
Initial Map:sad:will be extended in further progress)
11111111111pm8.jpg

Previously done models(note that these will/might be going under some changes)
klcuz1.jpg
sultannklcke6.jpg

kpcak2bd9.png

yurtintwq6.jpg

great mod idea
so i take it walls of constantinia is 'dead' for the time being?

my full pledged support to this mod.

i saw the pictures but wasnt konya(2) not under ottoman empire,everything from georgia until serbia was in his empire i think...

RogueHunter said:
i saw the pictures but wasnt konya(2) not under ottoman empire,everything from georgia until serbia was in his empire i think...

Murad II attacked those places, yes, but did not leave permanent garrisons and karamanids were still active in those lands until 16th century.

haha,your right but not whole east was in karamanids hands,there where loyalists,some pieces still not in their hands so it was a chaos there,he dint left permanent garrisons because it was something like they attack from here they get attacked from there,leaving garrisons would be useless anyway,struggled against the chaos,heh...
i hope you shall put in karamanid some ottoman rebels or something  :razz:

edit:i put this mod in my mod list as WIP,i hope your ok with it... :wink:

This mod sounds like something I'll be intrested in. Good luck.
When you ask for help is this becuase there are some areas of modding which you can't do or simply becuase it's going to be a mamoth task?

i hope you put these guys in your mod!  :eek:

edit:these are not provincal guys,they are modern saracens,ottoman empire used saracen style too... :wink:

mercsaracens.jpg

If I am not mistaken the last picture on your first post (the tent) is from the Fall of Khergits mod in the Turkish forums.

that is a typical nomadic yurt for Turco-Mongols, so i see nothing wrong using it in this mod too.

i will update a model list(what is done and what is yet to be done).

If the mod takes place in the year 1452, then the Voivode of Wallachia would be Vladislav the Second, since he ruled in those times.

101px-Stema_vladislav_ii.png

This was his coat of arms.

And here are the coats of arms of two more Romanian noble families.

120px-Stema_familiei_gigurtu.png

115px-Stema_familiei_magheru.png

As for the specific names of nobles from the time, Artizan, I did some searching but I couldn't come up with anything so I fear you'll have to use random names from the list I provided. You have both titles and names and everything you need.

thank you for your assistance. it is very interesting that those CoA's have crescent and star on them, dont you think so? is it because Wallachia was a vassal of Ottomans?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom