Mount&Blade Cover - Frodogorn

Users who are viewing this thread

That's so lame :grin: :grin:

Paradox screwed up badly! I'm sorry for Armagan & co., since I doubt any of us long-time players will buy the box now  :???: I for one was about to buy it, but now...

The only thing that means is that someone at Paradox thought it looked like Aragorn (which it does), so they named the file that. I sincerely doubt the guy who made it called it Ara.jpg

Well, yeah - the guy that made it didn't call it Ara.jpg.

But the fact that someone at paradox named it that obviously shows it looks A LOT like Aragorn - probably based off the movie Aragorn too.

The funny part is how low it's from Paradox to do something like that. An intended mistake, which means that they didn't even think that it would fit the M&B theme.

so, is there any chance of this frodogorn riding his horse right off the cover? or is it too late and were stuck looking at this cock eyed...thing. forever.

Let's petition for a redress of grievances, and then when we don't get what we want - Revolution!

I do believe Paradox will get into serious troubles because of this cover, sooner or later... I believe they'll have to make a new one...

DaBlade said:
I do believe Paradox will get into serious troubles because of this cover, sooner or later... I believe they'll have to make a new one...

Do you mean it'll cause trouble when people see that the game is very different from what the cover makes them think?

Someone start a petition or something?

@ Sound Chaser - the trouble is that it looks too much like Aragorn and they might get sued for it.

Swordmaster said:
Redcoat - Mic said:
Looks like it. LETS ALL WHINE TO ARMAGAN!

PM RAIN!

No.

This isn't Armagan's fault. And I've already sent a PM explaining our thoughts and providing suggestions and a possible replacing cover. The last thing Armagan needs is a rain of PM's: one is enough.

Also, I doubt "looking like something" is a sue-able offence.

Sound Chaser said:
DaBlade said:

Do you mean it'll cause trouble when people see that the game is very different from what the cover makes them think?

No, I think they'll get in trouble for using copyrighted material in the cover. Now we know it's not an edited picture from the movies, but it does look too much like Aragorn from the movies. I don't think they'll let Paradox get away with it.

I'll just quote myself from another topic:

DaBlade said:
What I think will happen if that cover goes out:

1- They'll get sued.
2- They will loose.
3- They'll be forced to remove all boxes from the market.
4- Some people at Paradox will probably get fired.
5- They'll have to make a new cover.

EDIT: I agree with Highelf, Armagan must be very aware of this already, no need to bother him with PMs.

Back
Top Bottom