Mount&Blade Cover - Frodogorn

Users who are viewing this thread

Only Sulibres could make something like that sound nice. :razz:

Also, that sarcasm was somewhat misplaced. People are judging you based on your previous assertions in this thread, and it wouldn't exactly occur to them that you're being sarcastic.

Sulibres said:
Their rebuttals pretty much sum up what has being going on. I take it you've turned on your word again?

I'm disappointed as you probably are the most articulate and well written troll we've had thus far.

I'm leaving now. Good bye.
That's because I am not a troll  :???: From the responses looks like I shouldn't ever try again haah

Cheers
:mrgreen:

Why won't anyone tell me about  :mrgreen: <----?

My problem with it (and I think the others') is that it looks annoying and different to the other smileys, it's generally used by idiots to draw attention to their posts, it expresses an emotion that nobody would really feel while reading an internet forum, and it only has three teeth, which sucks.

oh. I like Mister Green! He looks so happy! I use him a lot :sad:

Anyway, fun read. I've been out having my hair cut.

Woosterscott said:
A battle fatigued knight who gets knocked off his horse into a puddle of mud? Good luck getting up! Hahaha. Considering that even Superman broke his back from falling off a horse you can see how falling off one in a full metal suit or armor could render you useless. But then again, I guess most people here have never even rose a horse before so go figure lol

Ever seen a modern solider fall down in mud and get up again, ala the Falklands war? Modern gear weighs more and is worse balanced than plate armor.

Cleaning Agent said:
My problem with it (and I think the others') is that it looks annoying and different to the other smileys, it's generally used by idiots to draw attention to their posts, it expresses an emotion that nobody would really feel while reading an internet forum, and it only has three teeth, which sucks.

It looks malicious. Not that I'd get disturbed by it, though.

Back
Top Bottom