Post your Dream Women Mk.2

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
2_1114631637

Wedding Crashers was on TV last night, not only did it have the one and only Isla fisher in it, but also..
rachel-mcadams-20051113-83992.jpg

So PL is gay too? Is every female member on this forum gay? Also as to the Munn chick, I have a helmet I would like her to buff.

Sushiman said:
Bulle ain't gay IIRC. And she may be Bi-curious/sexual, as opposed to gay.

If a man thinks of getting some cock with a bit of ***** on the side, I would think he is gay or ordering from a ****ed up Chinese menu. Bisexual and homosexual have one thing in common, they both require a large amount of gayness to occur. So, unless the person is actually heterosexual, they are gay.

Sushiman said:
Bulle ain't gay IIRC. And she may be Bi-curious/sexual, as opposed to gay.

I'm not gay either. I do know what I like though, and in my eyes, women can be just as attractive as men. It's less to do with sexuality and more to do with an innate sense of aesthetics. Many things can be beautiful... men, women, flowers, food, scenery, etc. I've seen many beautiful rocks, but that doesn't mean I'm lithosexual.

butscrew said:
If a man thinks of getting some cock with a bit of ***** on the side, I would think he is gay or ordering from a ****ed up Chinese menu. Bisexual and homosexual have one thing in common, they both require a large amount of gayness to occur. So, unless the person is actually heterosexual, they are gay.

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Jlgx Junior.

Please commence with the throwing of rotten vegetables and posting of epic face-palms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom