Dyatlov Pass Accident

Users who are viewing this thread

Give him a minute.

Can't rush him. :grin:

I think that their day got ****ed up hardcore.

Probably, the first group, since they were naked, were frightened by something, ran off in their undies, and ended up dieing from the cold. Then, since they wre found later, (May), by then the snow would, and did accumulate on them, possibly breaking ribs/other bones. You'd be suprized how heavy and how easily snow compresses down. The reason the girls interior of the mouth could have been mutilated was maybe a maggot, or something else. (They said there was a pine tree near by, so they weren't above the Krumholtz line. Theirfore some animals could have lived in whatever, and microscopically eaten her tounge off, and her cheeks, etc. (It'd help if they told us if it was sliced, eaten, etc.). I know many animals will eat a tounge, too. My dog does it all the time, when I get a deer. (Hang it up, and she'll nom on the tounge for a while before I kick her out of the garage.  Then the skull  could have been snow pressure. It doesn't take much, and if you can manage to get the snow to pinpoint onto the skull, it will collape easily.

So, after the violence group is long gone, the rest of the group comes out, dressed saying "WTF, MATES?", and most likely hurried their way down to the tree, where they realized it was to dark, cold, and windy, and snowy to be able to see anything, so they probably stayed their, waiting for their violence group to get back. Then they could all head back to the tent, patch it up, and go on. But since they didn't return, they probably sat here and eventually got hypothermic, and I know that hypothermia can make you feel really hot, and can screw up your mind, so some stayed, and ripped of their clothes, and died from hypothermia (which the report says), and the other 3(?) ran back toward the tent, with a mirage, or something of that sort. They also probably died from hypothermia in that sort distance. However, that's unlikely considering that hypothermia can set in in much longer incraments, and almost never happens together. Also, many people have been able to survive for long periods of time while hypothermic, and others only mere minutes.

So, I'm not sure what happened to this group entirely, but I'm guessing they went out and tried to find everyone else, and died. They were probably loyal to their party, and they didn't want to leave anyone behind.

They did say the farthest distance from the camp was 630 meters. That's a long way, so it could be possible as it would take quite some time to trek all the way back, through freezing weather, and deep snow. I know it takes me a good while just to go 100 yards, which is about the same as 100 meters. It will take me upwards of a minute if the snow is deep enough, and it takes the breath out of you quick. They may have ran out of breath, and collapsed, being as they suffering from hypothermia and have no energy for anything other than keeping their organs running.

Did I miss anything? Oh, radiation...

Well, they said that only certain clothes were radiated, they didn't say which ones, or how much.

It's possible they had radioactive things with them, and one person was using it earlier on the expedition, or maybe they went though a zone where there is naturally high radiation (I don't know of any that exist though.) So, the radiation is the unknown for me, everything else can be explained by studying the freaky, and scary as hell hypothermia.

EDIT:

Sorry for the novel. Can't really tell how long the post is in quick reply.

EDIT2:

1.--Ортортен

Mount Ortorten
1239,2m

2.--Здесь Погибли 9 Манси

Here died 9 mansi people ( in ancient times according to folklore)

3.--1096
Холатчахль
(Гора Мервецов)

Kholatchakhl
(Mountain of th deads)

4.--Что То Появившееся на Небе Пугает Туристов
( Вечер 01. 2 1959 )
What have appeared in sky that scares the tourists

5.-- Туристы В Панике Разрезают Палатку Изнутри И..
Tourists in panick rip open the thent and...

6.--Бегут По Склону
Run down the slope

7.-- Здесь Исчезают Следы
(500м От Палатки )

Here the footprints vanish
( 500m from the tent )

8.-- Здесь Нашли Тела 9 Туристов

-- I.Dyatlov
-- A.Slobodin (Minor skull crack)
-- Z.Kolmogorova

--Dorohenko
--Krivonishenko

--Kolevatov
--Dubinina ( Deadly crampled)
--Zolotarev ( Deadly crampled)
--Tibo-Briniol ( Deadly crampled)

Here found the bodis of 9 tourist
( the names are gathered into 3 as groups of bodies as found lying closely)

9.--Здесь В Авиакатастрофе Погибли 9 Человек

Here 9 people died in plane crash ( 1991 )

10.--Перевал Дятлова
Dyatlov Pass

11.--Ауспия
Auspia River

12.--Лагерь
Camp

13.--Лабаз
Storage house

14.--Золотые Ворота
Golden Crossway

And here's some more information than Wikipedia can give:

I stumbled upon this story some time ago and for some reason it spooked the heck out of me, eventhough most likely the true explanation of it - which is yet to be discovered - has nothing to do with paranormal stuff. It's a well known true Russian story which mystifies researchers to this very day. I searched on Google and couldn't find any mention of it in the English speaking part of the Internet, so I thought I'd take time and try to translate it to English as far as my pretty limited English skills allow (I'm Russian myself).

On January 23, 1959 a group of 9 Russian hikers from the Ural Polytechic University led by Igor Dyatlov went on a hike to the Ural Mountains (7 guys and two gals - Igor Dyatlov, Alexander Kolevatov, Rustem Slobodin, Yuri Krivonischenko, Nikolay Tibo-Briniol, Yuri Doroshenko, Alexander Zolotarev, Ludmila Dubinina, Zina Kolmogorova). They were supposed to return to the base camp on February 12 and then let the University know they were alright by a telegram. On January 31 they reached the upper Auspia river where they planned to leave a part of their stuff and food in a temporary camp, and then next day to take a trip with light baggage 6 miles north to the Otorten mountain (which is more like a big smooth hill). It's only around 14:00 next day after finally setting up their camp in the woods surrounding the mountain they moved out and began their ascent on the gentle mountain slope to the summit. For whatever reason they decided to spend the following night right on the bare windy slope instead of going to the woods - probably because they had realized that by the time they would have gotten there it would have been too dark to set up a camp. Anyway, it was no big deal to spend a night on a windy slope for such experienced hikers as they all were, so they set up a tent, ate some food and then hit the sack.

Fast forward in time, the University didn't recieve their telegram on February 12. At that point no one worried yet - some delay may have happened due to weather etc. It's only on Februray 20 the University sent out a first rescue group, with several more following, and a few days later it became a big rescue operation with military and police aircrafts and choppers searching the places the Dyatlov's group might have been.

On February 26 they finally found their tent on the mountain. It had all their stuff inside - equipment, food, clothes. One tent's side had several long cuts - as later determined made from the inside - as if they left the tent in panic with no time to go through the entrance so they cut their way through with a knife. There were no any signs of a struggle in and around the tent. The only footprints in the snow went from their self-made tent exit down the slope to the woods below. Most of the footprints were barefoot and were said to belong to 8-9 different people. The footprints ended approx 500 meters from the tent, covered with snow from that point.

Later this day, an airplan discovered first bodies. 1500 meters away from the tent right where the woods began they found remains of a campfire under a big cedar tree. Bodies of two men - Doroshenko and Krivonischenko - were found lying around this campfire, naked. As later an autopsy concluded the cause of their deaths was hypothermia. No any injuries were found aside from a few minor scratches. 300 meters away from these bodies up the mountain and towards the tent, the body of Igor Dyatlov was found. He was lying on his back embrasing a small birch with one hand. 180 meters from his body farther towards the tent the body of Rustem Slobodin was found, and 150 meters from his body, again farther towards the tent, the body of a female member Zina Kolmogorova was discovered. Both Rustem and Zina were lying face down in dynamic poses as if they were trying to crawl up to the tent right until the moment they died. There was blood around the Zina's head which came out of her mouth. The cause of death for all three - Dyatlov, Slobodin, and Kolmogorova - was found to be hypothermia as well, with Dyatlov and Kolmogorova having no any injuries. Slobodin, however, had a crack in the skull with no skin and tissue damage, which was not the cause of his death though.

The search for the rest of the members continued for nearly two months. Only on May 4, 75 meters away from the camfire deeper in the woods and under 4 meters of snow they finally found bodies of the other 4 members. The Alexander Kolevatov's body had a few head injuries and the cause of his death was hypothermia. The other three died from severe internal injuries - Ludmila Dubinina had her ribs crushed on both sides of chest and died because of internal bleeding. She also had her whole tounge missing. Alexander Zolotarev had his ribs all broken too and died of the same reason. Tibo-Briniol had his skull badly crushed which was the cause of his death. All of them had no skin and tissue damage.

There are a lot more little strange details here and there that complicate the issue even more - like an unusual orange tint to their skin the forensics team reported, a higher than normal radiation level of some of their clothes, and much more.

A lot of different theories and explanations have been offered, none of them either fit the evidence, or make sense. Why and from what they panically ran away naked in the middle of the night at -30C temperature and what happended next, is still a puzzle.

And really interesting things:

There were 4 pieces of watches found,all stopped. one of Slobodin, brand "ЗВЕЗДА"(star) showed time : 8:45; second of Dyatlov the leader of this expedition, of brand"ЗВЕЗДА" (star) showed: 5:31; third(sport watch) and the fourth(brand "ПОБЕДА"/Triumph) both found being worn by Tibo-Briniols body, a french and russian mix, showed: 8:14, and 8: 39 respectively. I think this may give some hint, look like a thing for detective lores. I found from a russian source, which was a bit headache to read though..

I believe 3 pieces which stopped at the close point around 8:30 were due to the same mysterious influence, while the one of Dyatlov was stopped naturally of power drain. Note that Slobodin also had a crack on skull, 6cm long and 0.1cm wide. No bruise or openning, blood were found on the exterior skin covering the crack.

There might have been an abduction, Slobodin, Dubinina, Zolotarev, Tibo-Briniol,Kolevatov they were returned dead and wounded, 3 watches of them stopped roughly at same time due to some sort of energy. The other 4, Dyatlov, Kolmogorova, Doroshenko, Krivonishenko, were leaved to frost. Note that during the mysterious 25 days of lost communication prior to first body found on 26 Feb, 1959, they seemed never managed to return to their tent after they leaved, as the tent was found crushed by snow amount to a collection of 10-20 days. So it is very likely that they did not survive for long since they were left on the snowland ouside their tent. They may have been taken.some where before returned dead on spot, or they alldied right the night 1th Feb, when they were supposed to have encounter with something that killed them. Summing up all the ideas I can reconstruct the whole event according to the most possible scenario:

After they finished diner, they went to sleep, getting into sleep-bag some with only underwears in what they will later be found lifeless.the exact time I can not formulate on lack of detailed info. But They may had started to rest at about 7-9:00. And then during the sound sleep, something crept in and rip open the tent, carried 5 away, and left only 4, Doroshenko, Krivonishenko, Kolmogorova, Dyatlov down the foot of hill which may woke up to frost and pitch black midnight, and managed to make a campfire. But the 4, 2 died beside the fire, and other 2 ventured to find way back to tent, which also got killed either by frost or the THING. When the abducted 5 were returned and they might be already dead, or Slobodin was half-dead, and then he left the dead partners and went to find other partners. but all found dead, he submitted to the storm and died. About the footprints a variantion is also possible: the 9 victims were in a trance or hypnotized state rip the tent open and walked down the hill, and then later woke up suprised to see naked in the snowstorm! I can not accept the escape version because it makes no sense: the only tent left with them in a remote wilderness of frozen mountain, 9 well trained sportsmen, spooked to the point to distroy the vital installment and runing naked from monsters? Indeed their expedition was also a dedication the USSR summit. l hvae to correct a fact, the exit was left open when the rescue team arrived, the exit was faced to the right side of the slitted side of tent. From the exit no a slightest traces of footprint was found!! Thanks for your patience!!

http://usera.imagecave.com/Binarigamma/000gy6kh.jpg
http://usera.imagecave.com/Binarigamma/SU.jpg
http://usera.imagecave.com/Binarigamma/000gsbx1.jpg

microwaves have the same effect, specific freqs... can superheat and break down cells - like brain cells - and make you feel 'hot', and leave a radiation trace. make ya crazy, too.

taking a radar and pointing it at a living object will do it. maybe an airborne radar test? or a microwave transmitter designed to be used as a weapon?

the only other logical question is that the survivor lied, and that he is a werewolf... heh. maw

Back
Top Bottom