Star Wars Conquest Mod for M&B 1.x and M&B Warband

Users who are viewing this thread

So I found the chest in Naboob, and Mandalore, but the others allude me.  anyone? 

EDIT: oops I meant another planet, not Naboob, I forget which one, but it only had some food in it. 

Another mod that I missed before, I should visit M&B section more.

I gues its not possible to play a Clone Wars campaign right ? I actually like that period more.

Also some of the humand heads are weirdly small and twisted, is it a common thing or something is wrong with my game ?

ThaneWulfgharn said:
How's the new version development going on?

TLD is pretty much done, so that replies your question. Many players and a few modders.
Basically, it's just me for both mods right now, and I'm not even working much. Honesty over all.

--

The plan was to leave TLD in a usable state for all the M&B franchise and then keep working on "my" thing.

Anyway, my rewritten Iron Launcher-as-a-DLL allows you to play SWC and TLD in the same M&B 1.011 installation apart from allowing me Warband-like modularity for shaders, core resources, fonts, flora, skyboxes and a lot more. I guess that that counts as progress.

SWC has so much potential,  a little bit of professional touch and it would be probably the best Star Wars game.

Swyter said:
Basically, it's just me for both mods right now

What happened to Vector and Barf and the rest?

And what about the freelancer and diplomacy I suggested a few pages back? Have you considered putting them in?

Also, what about the Death Star? Shouldn't it be owned by Moff Jerjerrod instead of some evil looking dark Jedi-guy?

My Star Wars Conquest 0.9.4-relcand crashed on startup:

WARNING: Unable to find material  womanface_new_young.LOD
WARNING: Unable to find material  wookiee_face_a_new2.LOD
WARNING: Unable to find material  default.LOD

dreadlord said:

Those are just standard cosmetic warnings. Nothing to worry about, and has nothing to do with the engine crashes. What I can tell you is that it doesn't crashes with any of my rigs, and I'm not going to buy another computer just to test it and see if works or not.

Anyway, it's probably related with the shaders. Try replacing the original M&B 1.011
Code:
mb.fxo
(in the game's root) with our provided
Code:
mb.fx
within the SWC module folder. Do a backup and remove or rename the latter, so that the game picks up the former/ avoiding modular overriding. Alternatively, try running SWC in Direct 7/FFP mode. That may help.

Swyter said:
dreadlord said:

Those are just standard cosmetic warnings. Nothing to worry about, and has nothing to do with the engine crashes. What I can tell you is that it doesn't crashes with any of my rigs, and I'm not going to buy another computer just to test it and see if works or not.

Anyway, it's probably related with the shaders. Try replacing the original M&B 1.011
Code:
mb.fxo
Code:
mb.fx
within the SWC module folder. Do a backup and remove or rename the latter, so that the game picks up the former/ avoiding modular overriding. Alternatively, try running SWC in Direct 7/FFP mode. That may help.

Thanks! There is a mb.fx and also a mb.fxo in the MB folder. Do you mean replacing the original mb.fx with your mb.fx? Or should I rename your mb.fx as mb.fxo and delete both the original files?

dreadlord said:
Swyter said:
dreadlord said:

Code:
mb.fxo
Code:
mb.fx

Thanks! There is a mb.fx and also a mb.fxo in the MB folder. Do you mean replacing the original mb.fx with your mb.fx? Or should I rename your mb.fx as mb.fxo and delete both the original files?

Forget about the
Code:
mb.fx
in the root folder, that is just source code for modders and it isn't used directly.
Rename the
Code:
mb.fx
from the SWC module folder as
Code:
mb.fxo
and replace the one from the root folder.

Back
Top Bottom