[Werewolf] [Archive] In Cuba, I Lie. Day 6: The End. Innocents Win! Host: Locke

Users who are viewing this thread

*FLASH!*

The three were stood on the deck of the cruiser, transported from inside the ship. The light of the flash was that of the sun, and they looked away quickly, realising that they had been staring into the centre of it. All three of them were still there as they had been moments before, but only Bulle and Bugman rubbed and blinked their eyes to recover from the brightness of the sun. Ativan, however, did not. While the other two were blinded by coloured spots in their vision, his skin was changing hue to a pale pink; his figure becoming more feminine...

When Bulle and Bugman finally regained their sight, they leapt back in surprise, as for them it appeared that Ativan had become the Succubus instantaneously. They were collecting their wits and trying to formulate their course of action when the Succubus began to cry quietly. Behind her, with his hands on her shoulders, was Captain Locke.

"You lose Ativan. You were so close, but Bugman found his information was useful after all."

Ativan began to sag under the defeat, and Locke went on. "Yes, I though that would be the clue you'd pick up on, Detective - the similarity of Bulle's cell with your own - but there was also the fact that Ativan spent the entirety of each night awake, and in the other parts of the ship, usually - hence the tidy, unused bed - and that she fed on the power of the others through rape - hence the lack of food or drink.

"It was actually looking good for you for a while Ativan," Captain Locke said, looking down at the Succubus. "But now, you must die."

Ativan simply stared at the floor, but then, with a hiccup she looked up to Locke, and going onto her tiptoes she whispered into the Captain's ear. He listened, and then laughed. "I did promise didn't I? Well, go ahead, but only once."

Ativan smiled, as only a demon could smile when they were facing imminent death, and she pranced over to Bugman and punched him square in the face. Blood sprayed from Bugman's nose as he fell to the ground, and Bulle rushed in to help him up. "Stop! But we won! What is it you promised her?"

"Don't worry" Locke said. "All I promised was that should Ativan lose, she would be allowed to punch the Detective here, just once." Locke laughed, and then said: "So long, Ativan, but not goodbye." And placed a cross on a necklace around her neck. As the necklace settled around her collarbone, Ativan disappeared in a pink haze.

"As for you two." Locke said, and in that instant they fell deeply asleep.

The two Innocents woke on a white sandy beach, under a bare, bright sky, with the turquoise sea breaking across their feet.

Succubus

Detective

Innocent

Innocents Win!

Surprise! I didn't want to ruin the thing until Locke posted his narration, heh.

But damn you Locke, did you have to distribute that damn knife up your sleeve and **** me? As if making me a total slut wasn't enough  :lol: At least take into consideration that I ****ed both Bugman and Bulle, there are still dice to roll!

And Bugman: Didn't you notice that I was COMPLETELY BARE, Sherlock? I was back from ****ing Redcoat and Villie I guess  :lol:

Ow!

That wasn't very nice!

Thanks Ativan. If you hadn't of pushed for more information from the rooms I would of killed Bulle. I got it into my head you were innocent. Not a very good detective.

But hey, first ww game I lived through.

So Buggy was sending notes to himself?  :lol:

That's probably why no one killed him; eliminating the messenger wouldn't get you any closer to the source.

Yeah, that was a mistake Buggie. I felt cornered when you got the knife, knowing that Tarrant would die and lead to confusion. I thought I was already dead and took my chance, and it didn't go very well.

Bulle said:
That was fun, and now Buggie... Only the two of us alone on a white sandy beach....

O.O

Captain Locke's final bit of cruel and unusual punishment? RUN BUGGY! RUN TO THE HILLS!

A fate worse than death....

Nash said:
So Buggy was sending notes to himself?  :lol:

That's probably why no one killed him; eliminating the messenger wouldn't get you any closer to the source.

Hehe nope, I just knew what was in them. I used that to my advantage.

Bulle said:
That was fun, and now Buggie... Only the two of us alone on a white sandy beach....

Hmm how bout...

A game of scrabble?

Ativan said:
Yeah, that was a mistake Buggie. I felt cornered when you got the knife, knowing that Tarrant would die and lead to confusion. I thought I was already dead and took my chance, and it didn't go very well.

I started panicking when I thought it was you.
Suddenly I wasn't sure about anything and I had to try an convince Bullle.

Nash said:
Bulle said:

O.O

Captain Locke's final bit of cruel and unusual punishment? RUN BUGGY! RUN TO THE HILLS!

A fate worse than death....

I'm already Plan C'ing

RUN TO THE HILLS, RUN LIKE YOU'VE NEVER RUN BEFORE!

Back
Top Bottom