[Werewolf] [Archive] In Cuba, I Lie. Day 6: The End. Innocents Win! Host: Locke

Users who are viewing this thread

Well, Buggy hasn't lead us astray so for, but since I'm obviously not going to vote for myself the logical choice would be to vote for Hersen/Hershey.

Tamuli cracked under pressure, quit, and then Hershey was brought in as a replacement. Honestly I'm kind of surprised he hasn't already been lynched.

@Ativan, Buggy has pretty much already cleared you, so I don't think you have anything to worry about. Granted, he is wrong about me, but as I said, he's been really helpful so far. Also, I explained my vote on hellbound/Bulle several times, so I didn't "throw" that particular vote around by any means (nice use of loaded language there, buddy :razz:)

Next, I voted Lamjoe initially so we could get closer to a lynch and thus get an item. After we got the item, I switched my vote to Tarrant because he was one of two people that Buggy pointed out to be a favoured lynch candidates (the other was Lamjoe), and Bulle and Hershey both had votes on Lamjoe.

On a side note, I find it odd that Bulle defended my lurking as my normal play style while my vote was on her, but now that my vote is off her it's just plain lurking and I need to be lyched for it(even though I posted just yesterday, and she has defended me when I went several days without posting).

But yeah, no vote from me yet.

Ever heard of the term "pressure vote"? You wouldn't post now if you didn't have any pressure on you to post.

Okay Nash, so you post more when you have a couple of votes around you  :razz:

Maybe I am more eager than usual about examining your actions and I am wrong but if you are not the wolf, then who is? I think we can agree that Tarrant, Villie and Redcoat can't be the wolf (am I missing something?) and Hersen, Pjoo, Bulle, Bugman voted Lamjoe. Do you have a possible candidate among those 3 or do you think that I am the wolf?

Well, I see that Hersen/Hershey is your favorite due to Tamuli's actions. I don't know, Tamuli cracked under pressure but I thought he would try to keep up if he were a wolf, his leave was kind of "I don't have a role and I don't have to resist that kind of pressure" thing. Granted, I may be wrong (much like I couldn't see Lamjoe as a bad guy since Tarrant was shining with his bad aura :razz:) but do you think that he voted his packmate earlier than everyone else?

We pretty much already know Vil's role, and Tarrant is definitely not the wolf since the wolfsbane was used on him, but we still have the Female demon out there in addition to the wolf. Red is pretty much a known innocent I'd say, since he was visited by the female demon the same night that the werewolf struck.

Regarding Tamuli, if he didn't have a role I don't think he would have cracked at all as there would be nothing to crack about.

Vote:Nash

I don't like how you've been inactive/lurking, then come in when people start voting for you, guns ablazing trying to shoot me down with the Tamuli argument.
It just seems like a desperate move, by a desperate player.

"So you reached your decision so soon once more, and it's not even noon. But, at least this time there was deliberation, and a clear line of reasoning that lead to this lynch. Now I can't give you time to perform another lynch on this day, so I'll have to make you sleep until nightfall. So now, sleep." Captain Locke was a voice in the darkess, and at his last word they all remembered nothing until they opened bleary eyes to find themselves staring at the ceiling of their respective cell's. But what about Nash? They must lynch Nash!

Bugman was the first to burst from his cell, and hurry to Nash's. He paused at the open door as one by one the other passangers crowded around him to look inside. Floating, completely still in mid air, as if placed on an invisible podium, was the head of Nash. His mouth was taught with a smile, with one eye open and the other closed, as if in a wink. On his forehead was stamped the word "Innocent" in blue ink.

"Back to bed" Spoke the head, but with the voice of the Captain. They all started, and hurried back to their cells, locking the doors behind themselves.

Innocent

The thief, Vilhjalmr, snuck along the line of cells, intending to pilfer another haul of tools and raw materials to fortify his cell door. He arrived at the cell of the mayor, Redcoat-Mic, and was patting his pockets for his lock picks when a pale pink hand travelled past him and stroked the lock. The lock clicked, and the door flowed open as Vilhjalmr followed the pink hand up to the woman who stood beside him. At least she looked like a woman. She was tall, and healthily chubby, and held a soft smile on her face. She might have been charming and beautiful but for the hunger in her eyes. She looked at Vilhjalmr like food she would devour.

Vilhjalmr stepped back, trying to think what to do, but as the demon held out her hand, he felt compelled to hold it. He looked from her hand, up her body, and to her face, and then took her hand and allowed himself to be lead back into his own cell...

Some time later the demon emerged, leaving behind the body of Vilhjamr who was pale and bruised, and only just breathing. The demon then approached the mayors cell and  entered, leaving the door open behind her...

She left Redcoat as she had left Vilhjalmr: Pale, weak, and bruised.

Vilhjalmr crawled from his bed and across the floor out of his cell, craving fresh air, food, water. He crawled his way through the ship, as the werewolf made its appearance.

It bounded around the room, howling over and over with life and joy. It was strong and eager, being new born, and having endured fewer transformations than an older werewolf. It took a run around the ship before coming back for its meal, and with ease it gobbled up the dying body of Redcoat-Mic. The mayor gave up no resistance except to wave his hand across his face. He moved with as much energy as a man emaciated. The wolf finished its meal, quite unaware of its fortune as it licked up the blood. The demon had done all the work for it, and by the time the wolf was leaving Redcoat-Mic's cell, Vilhjalmr had died on the deck of the ship. The wolf smelled the dead man, and ran happily up to the deck for another feast.

The rest of the night was silent.

Thief
Mechanic

Begin Day 5

Okay, out of the people left, I think Ativan and Bulle are innocent.

That leaves Bugman and Tarrant.

Since Tarrant has been quite jumpy lately, Vote:Tarrant

Tarrantmw said:
Bugman said:
I am 100% certain Bulle is evil.

Got a note from -D- again. He searched her room last night.

Well, I've been saying Bulle is suspicious since day 1.

Hershey, I fail to see how I'm jumpy, example?

In the past few pages you've been accusing just about everyone. Although it's good you're contributing, it just seems a bit jumpy to me. Unusual considering how you've played thus far.

This is horrible, I just put a pressure vote on Nash.

But, to the most suspicious one... Vote: Tarrantmw

And I'm 100% that I'm innocent...

From my perspective, Nash sealed his own fate by trying to shift blame on me. That just seemed too suspicious for me to let go, even though he had be cordial thus far.

Unfortunately Buggie, I can't say the same for you. That whole -D- note thing is suspicious in my eyes, where is the actual proof? I may of missed it, but you could just be spinning a good tale.

To be completely honest, I think that Tarrant is 100% she-demon, 100% sure that Bugman is the new werewolf and 100% sure that Hershey and Ativan is innocent.

Back
Top Bottom