What is the biggest army you've had?

Users who are viewing this thread

I purchased M&B about 2 or 3 years ago.  I played for awhile but just got back into it.  I'm loving the newest update.  I'm wondering thought, what is the biggest army you've had?  Obviously it depends on your level but what is the biggest you've heard of a player having?  Pics would be great.  Thanks

230 in .903 but one of my employees in the same version could have an army of 509!  :shock:

I wouldn't have believed it if I didn't see it with my own eyes...His renown was over 12,000.

150 ;3 . But having big armies sux a lot , you know , wages .... I pay 3k every week for the ones I have in party and the guys ****ting in the castles. I'm planing to put 75 into a random castle (half wages for those :wink:).

I got something like 60-70. This is the first time I'm playing M&B 'for real', so yeah, it's the most I've had obviously. One soldier per 25 renown is kindof low though, considering you have to fight parties that have generally a pretty high limit. Same with prisoners.

Oh and I have over one hundred troops garrisoned at my two castles and my town.

Mhm biggest army? Version 950 that was.
152 in my party
Over 4000 when calculating those in my castles and towns.

About 180 in version 0.903 bandit king mod. It's +10 soldiers per point in leadership. I invaded all other factions expect khergits. They had armies of +1000 soldiers so I decided to let it be.

Highest max party size is 326 (v0.953) with leadership modifier = 10 and renown divisor = 20. I had over 200 men sometimes during recruiting weeks. Normal professional army is between 15 to 75 with 14 are NPC heroes. The largest single AI party I've seen belong to King Harlaus with over 400 men. The largest AI group I've ever fought is just over 1,000 Swadians.

Back
Top Bottom