Finally back!!

Users who are viewing this thread

0cool

Regular
wow its been so long since i have even seen M&B b.c of my deployment with the army but im back now and i cant wait to see the changes made to the game i think when i left .903 just came out and i never got a chance to play it befor i left so i will have alot of catching up to do.

I had to look through your posts to remember who you were.  :razz:

Glad to see you made it back safely.  :grin:

THANK ****!!!!!!!!

Who are you again?

*Checks last posts*

OHHH!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You're that guy who was all like "Some people will just sit and do nothing about the world BUT I WILL NOT BE LIKE ONE, I WILL MAKE A STAND AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE! *Joins the army*"

Hahahahahahahaha.
Oh boy.

Welcome back.

Answer the question you kitten murdering sadistic prig! How many babies did you bayonet? How many puppies did you throw off cliffs?

Eh? EH?!

Oh... you didn't?

Uh... oh... ok then...  :???:

HE CHANGED THE MOTHER****ING WORLD MAN!
HE DID SOMETHING!
WHAT DID YOU ****ING DO, SAT THERE, ON YOUR ASS?
YOU WEREN'T EVEN THERE MAN, YOU WEREN'T EVEN THERE!

Mic, stfu!!!! You don't understand the things this guy's been through!!!!

I heard Iraq was so ****ing hardcore they don't have respawns. You die, you get perma-banned from the ****ing server. Do you even comprehend how utterly omfging hardcore that is? This guy has been through a level of gaming we will never experience! How dare you sully the air he breathes... uh... over the internet??

This guy hasn't changed the world, he's mother****ing pwned it!

And he probably ate a kitten for breakfast EVERY F***ING DAY MAN!

It's army dude.

Changed the world yet?

(I think not as the greatest service he could do would be to render himself sterile)

He loves to mix "I go to war" and "I came from war" with "Waiting for new M&B" and "Downloading new M&B", doesn't he? :shock:

Redcoat - Mic said:
HE CHANGED THE MOTHER****ING WORLD MAN!
HE DID SOMETHING!
WHAT DID YOU ****ING DO, SAT THERE, ON YOUR ASS?
YOU WEREN'T EVEN THERE MAN, YOU WEREN'T EVEN THERE!
:lol:

Oh, and 0cool, I hope you have learned your lesson there. :wink:

you wouldnt understand my reasons unless you have lived the life. and in america thats 1/2 of 1% of the population of us citizens.

Back
Top Bottom