Author Topic: [SubMod][OSP]I like vikings (released 1.2)  (Read 4277 times)

VvVlad

• Veteran
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nord
[SubMod][OSP]I like vikings (released 1.2)
« on: April 08, 2018, 09:12:29 PM »

What this mod do/adds

« version 1.2 »
» No longer the feeling that you spend coins in vain improving the villages. Now, you feel every of those improvements and have reason to not let it be raided(See the screenshots -> Improvements).
» 6 new village/castle/town improvements.
(click to show/hide)

« version 1.1 »
» 5 new non historical young women ready to marry the player. (See all the details about them in Screenshots -> New young ladies)
» Making day labourer jobs from farmstead, quarry, salt mine and lumber camp worth your while. (Normal payment x10. So instead of 3 peningas, you receive 30 for example.)

« version 1.0 »
» 3 new companions whit their own story and custom titles after you give them a fief.
» [Companions]Modified the option "(Give warrior rings and bracelets valued at 3000 peningas)". Created a new button that allows you choose to give from 1000 to 10000 as gift in peningas(6 options).
» [Player's kingdom lords]Modified the option "(Gift warrior rings and bracelets valued at 5000 peningas)". Created a new button that allows you choose to give from 1000 to 10000 as gift in peningas(6 options).
» Cooldown days for recruiting Berserkir & Ulfhednar from 5 days to 3 days IF you succeed in recruiting them. If the message "The berserkers don't want to join you." is displayed, then you can try again in 1 day. If you don't have enough renown(150), then you can try again in 7 days instead of 5.

Version: 1.2
Requirements: Viking Conquest Reforged Edition 2.036

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

Permission
Anyone can use the source code in their own mods or submods wherever they want, as long as they give the proper credits. This is the latest version of I like vikings submod and maybe I will release another version in the future but without the source code(maybe is important to know).

Future plans
So far this is what I have to share. For now, I want to play a little more and maybe for the future I will definitely add some new stuff.
If you have ideas and suggestions about this mod, I'm all ears. I will try to fulfil them IF it's in my power. Feel free to post them here!
I've done something wrong here or I did not add something, please let me know. English is not my first language so feel free to correct me if I'm wrong somewhere.

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 16, 2018, 11:38:34 AM by VvVlad »

VvVlad

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: [SubMod]I like vikings (released 1.2)
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2018, 01:58:50 PM »
Update
version 1.2 for VC RE 2.036 released.

Stasian911

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2018, 01:40:18 PM »
You have a very good mod. Thank you. If you combine it with the Dark Age mod, it will be just a masterpiece.

VvVlad

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2018, 06:34:03 PM »
You have a very good mod. Thank you. If you combine it with the Dark Age mod, it will be just a masterpiece.

No, I thank you for taking the time to write something down and to play with this submod, sir. Soon I will share the source code of this submod so the people can use I like vikings in their own submod.

VvVlad

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2018, 03:17:34 PM »
I like vikings module system v1.2 (2036) added.

Stasian911

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2018, 03:16:07 PM »
Great!Thank you!

shaelor

• Sergeant at Arms
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Neutral
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2018, 12:41:26 PM »
Please make a compatible version with the balance mod for viking conquest!

Tingyun

• Knight at Arms
    • View Profile
    • Hooded Horse
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2018, 03:51:32 PM »
VvVlad, if you decide to do so, you have permision to use and modify anything you like from Balance Mod, whether that consists of making a compatibility version, a merged version, or simply borrowing a couple of features that you like and importing them into your mod. Anything you find useful, please use. :)

VvVlad

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2018, 11:52:08 AM »
VvVlad, if you decide to do so, you have permision to use and modify anything you like from Balance Mod, whether that consists of making a compatibility version, a merged version, or simply borrowing a couple of features that you like and importing them into your mod. Anything you find useful, please use. :)

Thank you very much, Tingyun! You are too kind.

shaelor

• Sergeant at Arms
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2018, 01:43:29 PM »

Is this not compatible with Dark Age mod right now?

Stasian911

• Recruit
    • View Profile
Re: [SubMod][OSP]I like vikings (released 1.2)
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2018, 01:49:40 AM »
Compatible. First we put this mod, then Dark Age sub-mod version 2.5.1.

shaelor

• Sergeant at Arms
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2018, 12:05:05 PM »
I tried it with Dark Age. Unfortunatedly some of the armors are poorly made and the I don't really fancy the dark style of all armors. Hoping for I like vikings to become compatible with the balance fixes from Tingyun.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2018, 08:03:00 PM by shaelor »

Stasian911

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2018, 05:53:55 PM »
you have VC.first you are compliting Ilike vikings.second you are
 loading dark age  sub-mod version 2.5.1.gaming
« Last Edit: July 30, 2018, 05:57:59 PM by Stasian911 »

Stasian911

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2018, 06:00:26 PM »
i like vikings+dark age=Bomb!!

Trogladonis

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2018, 07:28:32 PM »
While I like the premise there seems to be a few problems with some of the aspects. It seems to undo the Morrigan tweak to keep her in the party after her questline is over and it bugs out the dog, making a little naked man ride on top of him. Is there any way to get the portions only pertaining to the fief/city additions?