M&B Modification - Launcher Logos

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Septa Scarabae

Knight at Arms
I know a lot of mods out there use screenshots for their launcher logos, and figured people might be interested in something a little more interesting. Ganbat and Hilmi have done some great concept artwork, which I setup as launcher logos for anyone who wants to use them.

Yeh I have already done this myself, all of that artwork is awesome shame you only some pieces rarely (wounded hero ones are very cool).

The "Wounded female" art has been one of my favorite pieces for the game. There's the soldier protecting the retreat, but despite the helmet the bearer still looks so concerned and mournful.

Tostig said:
The "Wounded female" art has been one of my favorite pieces for the game. There's the soldier protecting the retreat, but despite the helmet the bearer still looks so concerned and mournful.

That's actually one of my favorites, as well. Followed shortly behind by warrior number three.

Nice!!

This topic should pinned or something as it could be helpful to new modders.

my mind would explode from joygasme's of the epicness if those concept art were translated almost impeccably into 3d to Mount and Blade 2

I use them all the time....  I give them tone too - the wounded one is particularly appropriate with a blood-red tint...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom