SP Native Rebels mod v1.1 ready!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

paladinjedi

Hello to you all. Thanks for trying my first version and encouraging me to continue. I'll never stop, you know...

I know we have newer versions for Mount&Blade but until the new Module System to make new mods...

This 1.1 version of Rebels for 0.903 brings much more to the world. Some important new features:

- Timed events -- that means the world changes arround you as you change; you obtain new statuses, people will respond to you differently etc.

- Imprisonable lords -- put them where they belong...

- Main quest -- you actually are on a quest and you can finish the game in two different ways: as a good guy or a bad one. Of course you may still be a vassal and play like in Native with no purpose and therefore no ending

- More dialogs, reflecting the relationship between the character and troops... there is even a romance hidden somewhere....

- Some pictures

Here are a few screenshots:

ownedvillage-1.jpg

mercenary.jpg

lord1.jpg

The mod's link:

http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=738

Credits to:

- every fan of Mount&Blade
- nox and his Bandit King for inspiration
- www.pics.am for a few images
- everyone who gave me an advice, thus supporting the mod, Mount&Blade and its players

Good playing... Your Highness...

Funny dialog, Though you might want to change the "hi hi" to "he he" or something alike. I keep reading it as the greeting. Not really important! But still it's those small things that make the difference in the end.

Good Luck,
Servitor

well, I can say goodbye to my free time as I conquer caladria

Servitor said:
Funny dialog, Though you might want to change the "hi hi" to "he he" or something alike. I keep reading it as the greeting. Not really important! But still it's those small things that make the difference in the end.

Good Luck,
Servitor

Well, I wanted them to sound a little dolt, they are... Anyway that is only one of many replies, does not happen all the time.
You migh also not be afraid to use the (...) reply when they ask you to sell them your domain. You lose only 5 with their kingdom but your relation with that lord goes to minimum instead... No big loss, eh?

Also don't hesitate to do the Kidnapped Giirl mission. It's worth it!

I forgot to mention I've changed the mission putting the extra option to add her as a normal officer, like Borcha or Marnid... That way you end the quest, lose the mission points and money (in my opinion almost zero, no big deal) and YOU DON"T HAVE TO AVOID THAT CITY ANYMORE!

She becomes an usual companion and she has quite a personality, don't you think?

paladinjedi said:
Also don't hesitate to do the Kidnapped Giirl mission. It's worth it!

I forgot to mention I've changed the mission putting the extra option to add her as a normal officer, like Borcha or Marnid... That way you end the quest, lose the mission points and money (in my opinion almost zero, no big deal) and YOU DON"T HAVE TO AVOID THAT CITY ANYMORE!

She becomes an usual companion and she has quite a personality, don't you think?

Well, I'm sold! Downloading now.

really like it :grin:
only 1 prob :sad::sad:

ERROR: failed is_valid_index(i) (i=5416850); hint_number = 0

does any1 know how to get this fixed?
thx

Dark Hooligan said:
really like it :grin:
only 1 prob :sad::sad:

ERROR: failed is_valid_index(i) (i=5416850); hint_number = 0

does any1 know how to get this fixed?
thx

When did you meet that error?

Something similar hapens sometimes when you accept a cattle mission. Though I'm not sure what it means I think it's a minor error. Just remember to save often.

i met it when i just ordered me some cows from a village. had autosave on so if i reload. The game works as long as i dont click or use space (kind of pointless :p)

Dark Hooligan said:
i met it when i just ordered me some cows from a village. had autosave on so if i reload. The game works as long as i dont click or use space (kind of pointless :p)

Weird. Never happened an autosave in my case :?: I could always reload.

I don't know how the game autosaves in your case... What options do you use??

For example, I save just before asking for such a mission and if the error pops I can reload and make the mission again. I'll try to search for the cause of this.

It has something to do with the vertex memory buffer. Nothing in particular with your mod. Some other people have the exact same problem.
I am asking myself why because i use an 512Mb videocard :s

anyway, restarted now so :wink:
really great mod 10/10  :lol:

paladinjedi said:
Hello to you all. Thanks for trying my first version and encouraging me to continue. I'll never stop, you know...

I know we have newer versions for Mount&Blade but until the new Module System to make new mods...

This 1.1 version of Rebels for 0.903 brings much more to the world. Some important new features:

- Timed events -- that means the world changes arround you as you change; you obtain new statuses, people will respond to you differently etc.

- Main quest -- you actually are on a quest and you can finish the game in two different ways: as a good guy or a bad one. Of course you may still be a vassal and play like in Native with no purpose and therefore no ending

- More dialogs, reflecting the relationship between the character and troops... there is even a romance hidden somewhere....

- Some pictures

I love you

Narcissa said:
paladinjedi said:

- Some pictures

I love you

Thanks but better be sure about it. Most people who loved me once are hating me in the present. That is because at one point or another my vision confliicted with theirs. I am a total nonconformistic being and a rebel by nature. In my view, freedom is the most important thing, much more important than life or love or anything. Freedom means also justice and perfect understanding of the old proverb: "What you don't like done to yourself don't do to others." -- that is the only and certain responsability one should take...

Oh... I sorry. I tend to digress, often. I would surely like to hear more about your playing experience and how do you find Rebels' s world...

I havn't seen very much of it I don't think. I did get the pop up after looting a village and saw the new dialogue options with the lords. I'm trying to find my character export file and make a character that can conquer a few cities to see what happens..

Is that topic obsolete now? :shock:

paladinjedi is not a member now so I can figure there wouldn't be new posts now :???:

So, how about locking the thread? Just not to confuse people :neutral:

Back
Top Bottom