Sig-worthy Quotes

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those you passed up and the ones you left behind, quote them here. I'll start.

DamienZharkoff said:
The Blind Skald said:
sorry  :oops:, I was under the impression that you meant reinforcements as they appear in native battle, like ,to stand in for the ones who died.
heh no problem man, mistakes are part of being hu- STONE HIM!

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

radicalhit said:
lately i have been sad about me not having a title. I should Have a title with AWESOME ISNT FOR THIS GUY ! HES RADICAL !!!. but all i get is this stupid sword icon for all those hours of misery reading trolls, news, worthless jabbering things and whoopin wannabe threads.

I have had that saved ever since and try to put it in everywhere it can be crammed in.

Naridill said:
Pretty much half of Aryndil's posts were worthy of the siggings.
Oh yeah, that guy was awesome.
Now all we've got are lame ripoffs, like that Naridill guy. What a fag.

You know, that's one advantage of changing your name.

calandale said:
Naridill said:

Wasn't he that lame spammer
who showed up around when I did?

Wonder what happened to him.

Meh, he got banned by Pavlov for racial slurs against Mexicans - I don't remember which thread it was...

Seff said:
calandale said:
Naridill said:

Wasn't he that lame spammer
who showed up around when I did?

Wonder what happened to him.

Meh, he got banned by Pavlov for racial slurs against Mexicans - I don't remember which thread it was...

You sure? I thought that he and pavlov had become
intimate?

Maybe 'twas a lover's quarrel.

Naridill said:
Naridill said:
I groaned a manly die!, thrusted my hand forth with all five fingers and wrapped them around the vicious **** Kraken, and tore the behemoth crap cluster from its bendy abode and lifted it out of the foul and godless water.

Honestly spoken, I was pretty proud of this one, if I wasn't the author I'd quote it myself. That, and I have Odin's laws as my sig, so I can't replace them, even for the mighty **** Kraken.

I must say, you do have a certain way with words. I rediscovered this gem a little while ago, while bumping my thread about a minor change to Praven's layout:

Naridill said:
Yeyinde said:
... Or get ever so drunk and horny, and try to rape it.

That would actually be twice as effective, given that they don't rape the building walls instead. Think about the people inside. Just sit down after a hard day of walking around aimlessly, and half a dozen huge erected cocks smash holes through the mortar and stones squirting acidic liquid wrath all over your family while you crawl away weeping and wailing for mercy.

But the obstacle's got to go.

:lol:

Naridill said:
Naridill said:
I groaned a manly die!, thrusted my hand forth with all five fingers and wrapped them around the vicious **** Kraken, and tore the behemoth crap cluster from its bendy abode and lifted it out of the foul and godless water.

Honestly spoken, I was pretty proud of this one, if I wasn't the author I'd quote it myself. That, and I have Odin's laws as my sig, so I can't replace them, even for the mighty **** Kraken.

If I was ever going to have a sig, that is the line from that post I would use.

Lord Mur said:
My first char is a badass Nord. He was born of an Ice Bear and Thor by a curious yet strangely empowering sexual act. Thor gave birth to him, to clarify. Then He found an axe made of Power and went about absolutely slaughtering everyone for fun. He couldn't be arsed to join a faction and they all hate him cause he keeps killing their kings.
No pic, unfortunately - He'd kill me dead if he ever saw it (quite shy)
:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom