Dead Frontier MMO

Users who are viewing this thread

www.deadfrontier.com

Its in beta right now, but is still fun. Im a doctor named Jaguarx5.
My Medical Services: Down
Reason: Prepping for a LONG journey.

If your just starting out, my advice would be to loot ALOT and scrap/sell as much of it as you can.

As for missions, I recommend getting an Extermination mission AND a research mission. Make sense, right?

Also, about the journey above, contact me for details if you wanna participate.

maker_of_pixels said:
Drops, you mean the stuff you search for?

(Well, like your gonna find a pistol just sitting in the street)

I was expecting to find ammo or a shotgun or a m4 in a police car.

Edit: Seeing as the person I was responding to deleted his post, I might as well contribute.

Do looting places reset when you log out like accessing your inventory?

I played for like a year, got really boring, started up another account this year. Got bored again
The game really isn't that great unfortunately, so hard to find good zombie games...

Too laggy. Even on the lowest settings the controls lag horribly. I was doing fine beating a mob of half a dozen zombies to bloody bits with a baseball bat, until my controls stopped working, and my character ran into a corner, where he was promptly slaughtered.

The most efficient way if to purchase a medical supply within your level limits and find an affordable doctor on the market to use it for you.

Edit: ****, I knew going into aps were a bad idea. Now I'm stuck inside a relatively high level attracting aggro. I never find very much and I've died a few times in these things before :mad:.

Orj said:
Too laggy. Even on the lowest settings the controls lag horribly. I was doing fine beating a mob of half a dozen zombies to bloody bits with a baseball bat, until my controls stopped working, and my character ran into a corner, where he was promptly slaughtered.
Weird, I've never hit a bit of lag, even on my mom's crumby computer. I've had a few connection errors, but those are merely annoying. Are you playing in multiplayer or singleplayer?

iamahorse said:
So I died. What do I do to heal :neutral:
If you're still at the outpost, check out the Newbie guide.

Swadius said:
Edit: ****, I knew going into aps were a bad idea. Now I'm stuck inside a relatively high level attracting aggro. I never find very much and I've died a few times in these things before :mad:.
I never search apartments without barricading the door first. I don't like surprises, especially in red territory.

Shatari said:
Swadius said:
I never search apartments without barricading the door first. I don't like surprises, especially in red territory.

I thought those could be easily torn down by zombies, how well do they work, and how much does a hammer cost :razz:?

Also, I'm very close to hating the outpost attacks just because people don't know how to coordinate themselves very well. In the scrap yard, it's usually me who ends up chasing all the zombies that make it past the first two guys usually with one of them standing around spectating.

Edit: I'm stuck in an Ibod building. One of the small rooms leading to the exit is crowded with zombies. Is there a way to dissipate them? Will waiting them out work?

Back
Top Bottom