(All) Hegemony music: Nick Wylie composer for Hegemony series.

Users who are viewing this thread

===========================================================
    Another piece by Nick, for battle scenes, "The Field of Honor"   

http://www.nickwylie.com/LME/The_Field_of_Honor.mp3

I must warn you, all hell breaks loose halfway through the song.

Enjoy :smile:

ealabor said:
    Another piece by Nick, for battle scenes, "The Field of Honor"   

http://www.nickwylie.com/LME/The_Field_of_Honor.mp3

I must warn you, all hell breaks loose halfway through the song.

Enjoy :smile:
awesome! cant wait for more...

Amazing stuff!  I was surprised to not see cds or anything for sale on his website. 

Nick, your work for this mod shows that you can always make something fresh with the proper sound fitting the time and geography.

Obviously, I love the work you and Morgan Casey did for us in europa barbarorum.

Flavius Constantinus said:
OHH!!! :shock: This is good :grin:
Do you use a computer to compose? Or do you have a whole orchestra thing :grin:

Due to the labor and the costs involved with hiring a symphony and a team of engineers etc, all of the material is composed and engineered on a computer. 

-Nick

Oooh my.

BEST MOD EVER. I really apreciate that you guys did pay attention to detail of playing this mod with according epic, blood-boiling music that can really kick ourselves into the battlefield. I already used some of my fav musics to play with the mod, but this is a must hav. MUST HAVE.

MAJOR! Congratulations.

Oh hell, How do you do this. 'The Field of Honor' beings easy, which is great because at the start of M&B battles, no fighting has yet started. Then, at the best moment time there's coming the more heavier and 'drumish' sounds, which would be somewhere at the same time that the armies are marching towards eacother and mayhaps see each other. Then the drum gets clearer, in the mids of battle, thereafter that piece of voice comes in about halfway that really pictures the climax (the end, where it's decided who won that clash) of first clash, and then the drums stay sounding their beat during the rest of the song, reflecting the battle that rages on, and never really stops after the first clash till the very end. (with reinforcements coming out on both sides)

Sorry for the broken sentence structure, xD Hard to type like this when being dyslectic. Awesome job!

Thanks for making the Music!
Servitor

Edit:

This tread hasn't been posted in for a month? Sad!  :eek: But I still mean what I said in the post.

Back
Top Bottom