(268) 268 B.C. Information Center / Credits and ==DOWNLOAD== for =.960=

Users who are viewing this thread

Just wondering, is there anyway to make the units charge after they form the formations? I was fighting 150 Romans with 50 Hoplites and the Romans didn't charge, so I just kept moving up with the phalanx. Again, probably not a bug but I am just checking to see if it was an ID10T error.

Also, are the heroes actually new or are they just revised?

EDIT:I figured it out... I just wasn't using the disable formation key.

TITANAS84 said:
maybe with high renow make war with other factions.with scricpt like talk to ramun.
Where,what and how can i change script?
Any links or whatever?....

2 Spawn Of Achilles:
So, how did you make them charge? I'm having the same problem here... Those phalangites just stand there picking their noses, while i lead the cavalry...

Likantropos said:
2 Spawn Of Achilles:
So, how did you make them charge? I'm having the same problem here... Those phalangites just stand there picking their noses, while i lead the cavalry...

You just press "p", then you can give them the original commands. Then to get them back in formation press the unit type and then j,h,g for the style.

BocajacoB said:
In v1.32 are Bueca and Xanthippos recruitable? Or do they still think they are a minstrel?  :mrgreen:

I expanded the maximum capacity of party heroes by 5, which may have been the factor of Xan and Bueca defaulting to minstrels. Havent had a chance to run around recruiting all heroes to test it.

blink180heights said:
seriously though.. i'm tired of starting new games because of updates... can't i use my saved game with the quick fix?

you can export the character. You'll lose everything else, but it's better than nothing..

blink180heights said:
seriously though.. i'm tired of starting new games because of updates... can't i use my saved game with the quick fix?

I'm sick of uploading the updates as well.

I dont have a sizeable crew as compared to several of the other mods that are doing big conversions, so I find myself having to multitask. This means in the process of putting things together, I often get scatterbrained and overlook some of the other smaller things that need tweaking.

Want to help remedy that? I'm still looking for full time modellers and coders.

Aside from that, i've vowed to select internal testers for future releases.

Ealabor you are doing a great job and i for one appreciate it,  If i can help in any way let me know.  I unlike some other people trully understand that you are doing this for FREE on your own time.  There is a difference between constructive criticism and flat out rudeness.  Trying to make the game better is one thing complaining about having to restart a game with all the updates when he has posted that this mod is not even finished is another, as well as asking the eternally dumbest question of all when will it be released.

I download the mod but when i'm playing i can't see the weight, the cost, the name of the people of my compagny and a lot of other things... can some one help me with this? (sorry for my bad English, my first language is the French)

Fergus said:
1.32 is not savegame compatible. :cry:  :cry:  :cry:
well, you can still continue with 1.3, like me, cos there are a couple of bugs in 1.32, like the mesh of the carthaginian spear can't be loaded somehow

Back
Top Bottom