(268) 268 B.C. Information Center / Credits and ==DOWNLOAD== for =.960=

Users who are viewing this thread

Attention: This is the old version of the mod for an older version of Mount and Blade. The version for the latest Mount and Blade with all new items and features is still being developed.

Hegemony 268 B.C. Phase 1 v1.96 Public Beta

The mod at file repository
http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=714 - v1.96 File Repository

This is a link to old mount and blade version .960
http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=774

This file is for shaders change for some computers that experience wierd effects with some helmets. Come back to download this if you are experiencing these effects
http://files.filefront.com/Heg+shadersace/;11083299;/fileinfo.html - v1.96 Filefront.

What is Hegemony 268 B.C. ?
Hegemony 268 B.C. tells the tale of 11 factions around the Mediterranean, and surrounding lands.

The playable factions include:

- Carthage
- Roman Republic
- Tribes of Iberia
- Tribes of Germania
- Gaul Federation
- Hellenic City States
- Sarmatia
- Dacia

The Successor States of Alexander

- Macedon
- Ptolemaic Empire
- Seleucid Empire

The game is heavily oriented to infantry, but cavalry can be successful when used appropriately. Short range missles are also effective to help balance against the long range of bows.

The mod aims towards historical accuracy where available due to game limitations.

Players have access to custom formations to make phalanxes or wedge formations to name a few.

Hegemony 268 B.C. has seen the investment of many talented, and passionate people of the Mount & Blade community!

Team members:

Shifty
Stelious
Mirathei

Contributors:

PuuKKo - Original source (since refined)
Llew2 - Original map (since refined)
Lord Kosmos - Mod selection art. Additional textures to caped cuirass, Squamata, Scutum, and Clipeus shields
Stelious - 95% of helmet models, and textures for them. Retexture to muscle cuirass models. Kataphract elephant helmet model
Merlkir - Iberian shield models and textures. Pectoral texture. Roman shield models and textures. Retexture to Thureos
William Berne - Elephant models and textures
Tiberius - Faction banners
SPQR - Faction faces
Cool Guy - Syrian Scale texture. Woad and dye body and face textures
Alxcruel - New Scythian and Sarmatian armour and helmet models. New armoured horse models.

Talon:
bellthorax
spartan bronze
petasus helmet/hat
bronze arrow
chiton (male and female)
toga (greek style)
linothorax (ie halfscalelino_grn, scale_lino_full, etc)
boarstusk helmet
bronze and iron dory
bronze and iron javelin
para dagger and xiphos
300 shield, body, helm, sword, greaves
kopis (all named kopis)
pilos helmet
xiphos (all named xiphos)
hoplon
aspis
the original phrygian helmet

Johnny Shumate - Art

Mirathei - Formations script
LCJr - Faction renouncement script
Grailknighthero - Formation hotkeys concept

Highlander - animation support

Hegemony 268 B.C. also features models and textures from 300 mod and Gladiator mod
FAQ

Question: How can you claim to be a historically accurate mod when you have historically inaccurate equipment?

Answer: As was stated in the readme, and text at download page, several items are placeholders. Legions Mod Extended is well... an extension of Legions Mod. As I inherited the source and permission from PuuKKo, so did I inherit the works of the mod therein. Which consisted of works from Gladiator Mod, and Raptor's items just to name a few. As the first release of LME was a "beta", I decided to leave the Legions gear in, rather than have troops run around naked. Some of the items are useable for LME, and many will have to be replaced.

Question: Do you plan to implement ship travel?

Answer: Short answer yes. For the moment it is not a priority, but in the future it will likely be necessary for the new economy.

Question: Are you going to make merchants regional?

Answer: Eventually, I'd like to have merchants in place selling not only equipment that is local to the area, but also goods as well.

Question: Why do you have Legionary units, thats not accurate to the time period

Answer: Eventually Legionary troops are only going to be accessable once a reform has been achieved. Until then, they are open for recruitment and balance testing.

Question: Why can units from one region, class, or era upgrade to a unit of another region / class / era?

Answer: A new recruiting system is proposed which will break troops into regional settings, in addition to the current native recruitment style.

Question: Will you make a troop tree so that it will be easier for new players, who know little about this history to recognize what units they are recruiting?

Answer: Eventually yes. Right now the recruitment style is temporary, and many of the units will go through a renaming process, or omitted or additional troop types even added. For me to put together a troop tree that contains hundreds of units, which will be obsolete when the new recruitment style is set into place, would be throwing time away. I had planned on doing full unit name conversions, but decided it would be best as is, as many units names hint at what exactly a type of troop they are, which will be somewhat helpful to new players.

playable field
newmap-1.jpg

cities.jpg

The mod also features many custom works to equipment, art, and map icons to immerse the player in an ancient setting.

CartEastcastle.jpg

cityiconR2.jpg

RomeCS.jpg

Faction units:
rs7.jpg

rs1.jpg

scy1.jpg

sel1-1.jpg

sel3-1.jpg

sel4-1.jpg

sel5-1.jpg

iber1.jpg

iber2.jpg

iberia5.jpg

iberia7.jpg

cart3-1.jpg

gaul5.jpg

german2.jpg

hoplite7.jpg

ptol2-2.jpg

sar2.jpg

sar8.jpg

mac10.jpg

sel9.jpg

cart4.jpg

cart6.jpg

roman3.jpg

Mod download and changelogs - http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,34293.0.html

Spawn Of Achilles said:
I just want to say one thing... If there is a post about the new LME tonight or tomorrow...due to April Fools... :evil: :evil:
That image you uses, is it a still from astrix and obilix?

Serkazn said:
You should make a custom town for Sparta so the i cn have my own

THIS-IS-SPARTAA

moment :razz:
u can do it ur self anyway, just make someone of zendar, and only zendar cos u can kill them, put them in front a pit u edited and just do some ranged damage on them

Ok, i took al towns and evrything possible to take...now im bored :neutral:
How can i declare war? :???:

Chechen! said:
Ok, i took al towns and evrything possible to take...now im bored :neutral:
How can i declare war? :???:
u cant, but u can attack any random caravans, make enemies, but u can only attack the enemies u've just made on the battlefield, not castles or towns

Back
Top Bottom