[Werewolf: Archives] Werewolf - Gloomy Days - LYNCH OR LOSE!

Users who are viewing this thread

morgoth2005

Grandmaster Knight
They raced towards the village. At dawn they were to surprise the villagers, hoping that none of the wolves might escape into the countryside.

Dawn broke on the wild hills of the Schwarzwald, the black forest of Germany. It was also going to be the last dawn for someone in the village. The system was well worked and used throughout the Empire. The village was to be surrounded and none were to be let out until no more deaths occurred or there was no-one left. If the forces of evil were overpowering the villagers, the whole village was to be exterminated. No half-bitten villager was going to be let out. This was the simplest way as the villagers themselves knew best who the culprits were. The troops were well sued to this situation, for they ahd already extreminated 5 villages to the south of here. Veteran wolf-hunters, they took no chances, and all were deeply religious. Silver halberds and wooden stakes on their sides.

That was what Hindenburg was meditating on, when the vanguard rider galloped back and reported that he noticed two humans slipping into the village. At the double, the men reached the village within 5 minutes, but by then it was too late. The wolves had already disappeared.

The villagers were all hounded into the town hall. They were a weird bunch, thirteen in all. Before them stood the Mayor Velmu, with his wife Bugman. He questioned,

"On what authority are you here."

Hindenburg just smiled and drew his sword in response. In a corner the priest Adaham stood kneeling praying to the lord that they would be spared from any unneeded bloodshed and that all servants of Satan would be hounded by to Hades where they belonged. The Constable Xardob, decided to help the Graf's troops. He grabbed a rope and slung it over one of the more sturdy wooden beams, tieing a noose on the bottom end. He had heard of this party, and was prepared to rid his village of the scourge once and for all.
The two traders, the merchant Knight of Cydonia and the village trader Quailover sulke quietly in the corner. While the older-generation Vilhajamr sat quietly on a chair. He had seen it all. Floods, raids and anti-werewolf raids. The scarred ex-soldier Voden paced from side of the room to the side of room. Meanwhile the hunter Redcoat - Mic was lieing drunk on a bed after last night's session with himself. Dain Ironfoot, talked quietly with Seff,, the local hermit, wondering what the matter was. The farmer Vulkan sat quietly chewing on a piece of grass, meditating quietly in a corner. Finally Alex_Augmented, the doctor stood trying to calm everyone and get them together to listen to the Graf's demand.

Hindenburg walked in slowly, with pomp.

"Every day you will kill one person. Then you will reconvene the next die and kill one more so that no more night attacks happen."

Right, after long waiting, here it is.

Normal rules. There's werewolves and a holy man. And a lot of other things. Some of which you may find out in the night (:twisted:)

Rules are normal. No PMing during day. Only wolves talk in the night, and only to each other. Please mark all your votes with Vote: Morgoth2005
If you are unvoting, unvote please.

If you are unsure of the rules, please PM me first before doing anything foolish.

If the game goes very wrong, I might rebalance it, but I will keep you informed.

Adaham - Priest
Voden - Ex-soldier
Redcoat - Hunter
Cock - Merchant Packmate wolf
Villy - Wise old man Detective
Dain - Builder Right Hand of God
Seff - Hermit Monk
Vulkan - Farmer Mercenary
Alex_Augmented - Doctor
Xardob - Constable
Trooper - Trader
Bugger - Mayor's wife Witch
Velmu - Mayor Villager

Anything else?
Ah yes:

Start lynching  :grin:

Vilhjalmr said:
FIRST ****ERS! :smile:
It's amazing how you seem to be gone for ages and are still the first to post once this thread is opened (and breaking your promise already).

Glad to see this old-skool game finally on track. As a tribute to another old-skool tradition, I'll

vote: Rathyr

This shall be the last-werewolf hunt you shall see, old man...

Hi guys,

alright, time for the first LoS.

Alex_Augmented: After a lurky start, he got more into it recently, though I'm still not sure what to make of it. His first post is interesting:

Alex_Augmented said:
I'm going to **** you in the balls.

Seems wolfy to me. Come on, all ye bandwagonees, hop on it, it's only 7 to lynch.

Vote: ArabArch...eh...Alex_Augmented

Guys get your asses on topic. I'm already pissed I have to follow a thread without being able to post now don't make it worse when for me when I'm trying to take notes.

Back
Top Bottom