QUESTION?

Users who are viewing this thread

me_fat_guy

Recruit
Hello,

I'd like to know if theres a way (or if its possible) to change the amount of blood spilling from your opponent when you hack them down, shoot them with arrows/bolts, lance, etc.?

I'm sure there is, at least with modding system. Saw some video with really really much blood spilling after every hit.

Step 1: Go to the directory that you installed Mount & Blade, then open Module/Native/module.config in notepad.

Step 2: Find blood_multiplier = 2.0 and change the number to a higher figure.

Step 3: Save and exit.

Hello,

Aye! Thou shall try'th thy suggestion'th and tell'th thou if its working'th.  :grin: Thank you for the replies.

Hello,

OMG! It works! I almost wet myself. Thank you guys for the suggestions. :grin:

I hope the next time they decided to make a mod, they'd include heads (NPC's with no helmets), fall-off  when you hack them with swords, axe, etc on foot or while on horseback. That'll be cool.  :twisted:

Markus II said:
Step 1: Go to the directory that you installed Mount & Blade, then open Module/Native/module.config in notepad.

would this affect mods? or would i have to go into the module directories for the respective mod and change it there?

osdeath* go to the respective mod directory (Bandit King, Native, etc.) and change it there. hope this helps.  :smile:

osdeath said:
would this affect mods? or would i have to go into the module directories for the respective mod and change it there?

As long as change the respective config file for the mod, it will work.

Enjoy the gore.

Markus II said:
osdeath said:

Enjoy the gore.
thanks, i always liked hte idea coming out of a battle soaked in blood :grin:

osdeath said:
Markus II said:
osdeath said:

Enjoy the gore.
thanks, i always liked hte idea coming out of a battle soaked in blood :grin:
Despite the fact it is rather idealistic and unlikely.

Markus II said:

You do mean Module.ini don't you?

RayvenQ said:
Markus II said:

He does, I know many people call them configs if they haven’t got the actual .ini on the end of the filename

osdeath said:
RayvenQ said:
Markus II said:

he does, i know many people call them configs if they havent got the actuall .ini on the end of the filename

Yep, Module.ini.

I find describing them as .ini files tends to baffle some people. The term Configs avoids confusion.

you can also copy this particle_systems.txt over yours in module/native/** (or module/(your favorite mod)/**)
http://rapidshare.com/files/101407169/particle_systems.txt.html
for this kind of effect
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USv4WiCygMQ

Chel said:
you can also copy this particle_systems.txt over yours in module/native/** (or module/(your favorite mod)/**)
http://rapidshare.com/files/101407169/particle_systems.txt.html
for this kind of effect
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USv4WiCygMQ

Hello,

How did you get your aiming cursor so small? What skill should i prioritize? I saw the video and i'm definitely gonna follow your suggestion. The blood effect is freakin awesome!  :twisted:

Both power draw and your actual archery skill significantly influence the size of your aiming cursor and the speed at which it converges. I don't know about strength, though. Judging from the blood and the Ranger of Reyvadin, this is the EGII mod, which allows you to begin with a character that's essentially around level 25, so really good archery skills are normal.

Hello,

I'll try that suggestion. Thanks. One quick question though. After i've downloaded the "particle" file, i noticed it changed the blood particle. It has some bits and pieces of sort. I mean don't get me wrong here, I love it.  :twisted: The question is, how can i make the blood particles go down faster? To make it look realistic. I've noticed after I'ved runned down my opponent, the blood particle is still in mid air. Please help.

Back
Top Bottom