Essence of Battlefield Soundtrack (Edition 2 Released!!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm also impressed that he gave you permission as I run MTW music myself and think it should be standard. I don't know anything about this kind of thing, so would it be abusing the permission for another mod to link to the download?

He's only says "write him in a Credit and Dont sell the Mod for money. Doing this and these Music will be Free to use"
(I've Downloaded these Music from Jeff van Dyck's Sites)

You can use this Soundtrack for Other Mod as well (dont sell that mod)

Zaro said:
That's pretty great of him.

Yeah it is .. I've used his stuff in many mods for other games and the difference is amazing.

That said, the standard music for M&B is also on a level. I was very very impressed with the quality of the soundtrack.

Rob de Hard said:
Zaro said:
That's pretty great of him.

Yeah it is .. I've used his stuff in many mods for other games and the difference is amazing.

That said, the standard music for M&B is also on a level. I was very very impressed with the quality of the soundtrack.

FacePalm_picard.jpg

Dead topic.

Just saying for anyone, the music text file doesnt work with the new version. I just tried :sad:

too bad, It was great for the old version :grin:

Aye, I noticed when I tried to figure out what caused the error :razz:

The old number system was easier to figure out :sad:

Anybody kind enough to reteach me how to implement this again?

Ah does this work in Mount and Blade as well as in Warband?

If this is as great as the first one (which was an awesome compilation by the way), then congratz to you.  :grin:

FuryFire said:
Anybody kind enough to reteach me how to implement this again?

Ah does this work in Mount and Blade as well as in Warband?

If this is as great as the first one (which was an awesome compilation by the way), then congratz to you.  :grin:
Essence of War 2 (current version) is Warband compatible. I've tested it.

So, as suggested by your sentence, its actually for Mount and Blade?

I haven't bought warband yet, since I want to start playing EATRC warband a less buggy you see. (especially the pikeless troops)

So, same installation and copy-paste as before then?

FuryFire said:
So, as suggested by your sentence, its actually for Mount and Blade?

I haven't bought warband yet, since I want to start playing EATRC warband a less buggy you see. (especially the pikeless troops)

So, same installation and copy-paste as before then?
Yes

Btw, did you arrange the tracks by culture, or just replaced preexisting ones? I already have those soundtracks and the first edition, so I don't want to download it again to find out. I'll make a link to it in the first post if you want to.

Back
Top Bottom