Llurendt's Warband Streams

Users who are viewing this thread

LtGreeneyes

Recruit
Hey everyone,

I've been around playing Mount & Blade since a bit before Warband released, though I haven't participated in forum discussion much, haha. I keep finding myself coming back to Warband over most other games and since I started streaming recently, I figured I'd stream Warband. It seems my viewers like Warband (and Sword Coast Legends, which I'll also be streaming) over most anything else, so I'm sticking with it! What this means for everyone here is that if you so desire, you can come hang out with other M&B lovers and watch me play, haha.

I love having people show up and provide advice, conversation and whatever else seems fun at the time. All info regarding my stream is on the channel. If you would like any additional information you don't see there, please let me know!

Stream:
http://www.twitch.tv/Llurendt

Thanks everyone and have a great day! :party:
Llurendt (LtGreeneyes)

I'm really not sure what else to use this thread for, outside of announcing that I'm streaming... Anyone done anything interesting lately? :grin:

There is one problem.

1. Your op makes it seem like you are  trying to use the taleword forums to get views for your stream.
2. Not many people here are interested watching somebody play singleplayer mod these days.
3. You're a fat American.
4. Your beard looks like pubes.

:')

Novacc said:
There is one problem.

1. Your op makes it seem like you are  trying to use the taleword forums to get views for your stream.
2. Not many people here are interested watching somebody play singleplayer mod these days.
3. You're a fat American.
4. Your beard looks like pubes.

:')
:facepalm:

Novacc said:
There is TWO problemS.

On the plus side, I can count!

For anyone actually interested in having a conversation... Yes, I'd like to increase views and since my stream is mostly M&B, I figured I'd post here in case anyone here wanted to come hang out. More than that, though, I'd like to have fun or cool (or even just plain normal) people stop by and hang out. The conversations are always entertaining and hey, making new friends is always great!

Multiplayer vs. singleplayer... I have yet to see a Multiplayer mod that is much more than just another deathmatch... The Persistant line are a bit more interesting than that, but the last time I looked into those, they were mostly dead and/or overtaken with bandits and whatnot. Does anyone know of any multiplayer mods that are fun/interesting with more to them than "spawn and run into battle"? Are the persistent mods alive and well?

Wow man, I'm glad I was entertaining, haha. I hope to see you stop by more in the future! We did a giveaway tonight for Savage Lands and the Twitch user Flipppssterr managed to take it home! We also found some new friends and I'd absolutely call tonight a success. Thanks everyone for stopping by!

Novacc said:
There is one problem.

1. No **** Sherlock! if you aren't interested don't watch it. Someone doing something for themselves isn't bad and people need to stop thinking it is, its not hurting anyone.
2. I want to see how someone else plays my favourite game, Im interested. Have you seen ReformistTM on youtube? hes got lots of viewers and he plays singleplayer. Singleplayer is a lot more interesting to watch than multiplayer for M&B

It's just preference.

I enjoy watching single player and Multiplayer.

Mp players are very aggressive to anyone not in mp native.

Just fact i've done it everyone in mp has no worries m8  :mrgreen:

Howdy folks! Streaming Silverstag again tonight. Any suggestions for a Multiplayer mod to try out? Should I play some Multiplayer without mods? Let me know!

Edit!: Apparently my Silverstag save became corrupted and won't load. Switching to A New Dawn. We'll see how it goes!

Back
Top Bottom