How skilled is the player above you?

Users who are viewing this thread

:dead: it is really poor thinking. My only expectation was  "yay someone is going to judge me as he sees me".  Don't see me as same person as you are please. And that was mean Dawnut my hearth ... it hurts... Seriously guys just make this forum game better and don't make it thrash with your poor comments. Because no one need them :smile:

Kiron said:
:dead: it is really poor thinking. My only expectation was  "yay someone is going to judge me as he sees me".  Don't see me as same person as you are please. And that was mean Dawnut my hearth ... it hurts... Seriously guys just make this forum game better and don't make it thrash with your poor comments. Because no one need them :smile:
make this forum game better and don't make it trash with your **** english because no one need them :fruity: :fruity: :fruity: :fruity: :fruity: :fruity: :fruity: :fruity: :fruity: :fruity:

Surkan said:
Kiron said:
make this forum game better and don't make it trash with your **** english because no one need them :fruity: :fruity: :fruity: :fruity: :fruity: :fruity: :fruity: :fruity: :fruity: :fruity:
I don't even know why do you hate me or ...whatever i don't care but can you explain this ---> Are you English ?  I'm asking this because my English friends don't care my "bad" english because they know i'm NOT English and they know i'm trying hard to speak better day after day so the point is i can speak pure Turkish but it is irrelavant of course do you know what else ? Let me say :smile:  "Your comments!" . I'm not going to say sorry because of i can't speak properly a language that is not my mother language.

Kiron said:
Surkan said:
Kiron said:
I don't even know why do you hate me or ...whatever i don't care but can you explain this ---> Are you English ?  I'm asking this because my English friends don't care my "bad" english because they know i'm NOT English and they know i'm trying hard to speak better day after day so the point is i can speak pure Turkish but it is irrelavant of course do you know what else ? Let me say :smile:  "Your comments!" . I'm not going to say sorry because of i can't speak properly a language that is not my mother language.
hello i am from the dutchland

Back
Top Bottom