OSP Medieval Crusaders Way to Expiation - OSP Pack

Users who are viewing this thread

osp2.png

Crusaders Way to Expiation - OSP Pack

The pack includes resources and texture, all files are made in a very convenient form for modders, so there should be no problems. The pack includes weapons and equipment, architecture, flora, an item, and so that you could see in the Screenshots .

Allowed to use all without additional approvals, only with the copyright "Crusaders Way to Expiation Team".
We hope that this pack will provide benefit to other modders and perhaps even awaken in them a greater sense of creativity.
For any questions contact the PM.

Download:
Models/Textures
Mirror2 - MediaFire (660 mb)

[SP] Module System (WSE)
Mirror1 - Yandex (1 mb)
Mirror2 - Yandex (1 mb) (v1.143)

CWE - Mod (The latest working version v0.18 not shelled)
Mirror2 - Yandex (1.44 gb)
Mirror3 - Yandex-2 (1.44 gb)

Screenshots:

Mod Thead.

Last edited:
I'm loving this OSP, thank you for not letting your work go to waste!

Would like to say I'm a follower of the mod since 2013 and that this was the mod I really wanted to play. Also I know all the work it takes to make a total conversion mod and it's sad you couldn't finish what you guys have worked so hard. I'll certainly try to make the best use of your great work, just hope I can make it to a good enough standard. You guys are great for sharing your work, thanks a lot :smile:

I was waiting this mod for 4 bloody years...and now, it is gone for good.

I think no one will ever put so much innovation and details in a mod when it comes to the era of the Crusades.

There is a great mod in the rising named Sands of Faith, and I can only hope that author of that mod will use some of those beautiful textures of weapons, equipment, architecture, flora etc. from CWE.

Wow, very kind to share the mod's resources like this. For the users in gloom about the mod cancellation, look on the bright side. Someone can now continue the mod's idea and theme if they want to.

usnavy30 said:
Wow, very kind to share the mod's resources like this. For the users in gloom about the mod cancellation, look on the bright side. Someone can now continue the mod's idea and theme if they want to.

I will

Back
Top Bottom