Changing the money that the 4 merchants have at the marketplace

Users who are viewing this thread

CleanWar

Sergeant
So, i just looted some epic masterwork weapons and armors while being a enlisted. But i can't sell them for the highest price because the merchants money are capped at like 9000. Is there anyway to increase that treshold?? (Tweakmb won't work)

Not that I know of. Honestly, I think that's one of the fun parts of the game - you can't just drop your stuff off anywhere and expect to get full price. What I usually do is make a trade - eventually you'll find a merchant with a really nice, high priced item that you want. You can buy the item you want and sell the item you don't want in the same transaction.

Service_Disconnect said:
Not that I know of. Honestly, I think that's one of the fun parts of the game - you can't just drop your stuff off anywhere and expect to get full price. What I usually do is make a trade - eventually you'll find a merchant with a really nice, high priced item that you want. You can buy the item you want and sell the item you don't want in the same transaction.

Why would i want something else while i sell masterwork plate armor (96 body) and masterwork vulcan handcrafted swords?? Those are the best of the best!

Back
Top Bottom