Disable Complaints question

Users who are viewing this thread

Suwin_Tzi

Recruit
Read somewhere that it also now prevents companions as leaving, anyone can confirm?

Also, are there any more planned updates for this mod?

Don't know, all i did is look in google for groups of companions that balance each other so they don't use to leave and for me it worked.
Once you own a kingdom you can make your old companions vassals and then you can start collecting the rest of them  :party:

Yeah but given how some of the companion's personalities are a bit different from Native, the only one I really care for making a vassal would be Firentis, with everyone else as part of a badass group of bodyguards that charge with me into enemy lines.

I remember to be pleased how floris itself were my kingdom Marshall. As he is fast and could catch enemies with smaller armies and maybe then we capture all enemies kingdom lords to conquer their lands easier. If he gets imprisoned you only have to try saving him with some companions that i personally loved to do prison breaks.
I just don't know how to do what you want to do buddy, sorry  :roll:

It does, to some degree

NOTE: i used another mod as example, since it was the most recent event for me, but since its a common mod on many packs (disable companions complaints), it should not be that different. If anyone knows otherwise, please correct me.

what it does is that out of the 3 reasons that balance how happy they are overall, the "choice of companions" is always positive. members will still try to leave if you retreat/lose too many battles or do stuff that they dont like, like pillaging.

i once had all companions in my army, the redwood pissed me off and went on a pillaging rampage ( i looter every single village they own 10+) in a row. by the time i finished Zaira wanted to leave because she was downright appaled at me and my leadership.

so as long as you dont cross the line, you should be able to keep all of them no problem (you also have the option to pay them, or just let them go and get them back, they are always available to rehire)

Suwin_Tzi said:
Read somewhere that it also now prevents companions as leaving, anyone can confirm?
Yes, it prevents them from leaving.  That was added in with the 2.52 update.

Also, are there any more planned updates for this mod?
I plan on doing one more for bug fixes on the gameplay version, but there are no more major content additions planned for Floris.

Can somebody confirm please... Does disabling companion complaints just stop the complaints from popping up and stop them from leaving (but the relation will still deteriorate)?

or does disabling complaints mean you can have any combination of companions you want with no consequences?

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom