Squares

Users who are viewing this thread

MadManYo

Regular
I recently discovered this bad boy and was wondering if it would be possible for Dom to add it in.
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,331570.0.html

I believe Docm already has this square formation in mind, it is present in the mod's information. Albeit it does not work ingame if I remember correctly.

This looks really awesome.  If only for the visual appeal!  If it actually was organized to be the solution to cavalry somehow, that would be a really immersive way to deal with them.

JacobMunro said:
This looks really awesome.  If only for the visual appeal!  If it actually was organized to be the solution to cavalry somehow, that would be a really immersive way to deal with them.

There was a post about this on jacobhind's mod "Sayazan"

"
MrMundy said:
I just played the mod again, and I had a fight against some Sayazanid Rebel Lord. Then my men randomly formed a perfect anti-cav Square, that absolutly killed the enemy cav. Was that a bug? If not, how do I make that happen again?

MWFsVl.jpg
"

JUAN THE GREAT! said:
JacobMunro said:

There was a post about this on jacobhind's mod "Sayazan"

"
MrMundy said:
I just played the mod again, and I had a fight against some Sayazanid Rebel Lord. Then my men randomly formed a perfect anti-cav Square, that absolutly killed the enemy cav. Was that a bug? If not, how do I make that happen again?

MWFsVl.jpg
"

Lol yes I was a bit stupid when I asked if the Davimish Guard Square is a bug :grin: But this square works quite nice, but against cav only with Pikeman. But since L'Aigle has the Bayonett Damage bonus against horses, this shoud masacre every cav incoming.

wkfl2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom