Enmity [EU] - Inv Only

Users who are viewing this thread

Darth Light said:
Show me clan writing default wins and default losses in Match History, please.

And give me your definition of word MATCH.
For me its an event when two teams playa against each other 8v8 16 rounds. For you its some kind of ritual **** which happens during the tournaments.
My definition of a match is; a contest in which people or teams compete against each other in a particular sport or game. All though we did not compete we were given the default win because the match was no longer possible, it'd be listed on the ECL threads somewhere, why not here?

Darth Light said:
Show me clan writing default wins and default losses in Match History, please.
25.11.2012|  Malta 00:16 DeW (def. win)
22.09.2012|  FH 00:16 WoG (def. win)
19.01.2014|  FH 16:00 oRP (def. win)
22.06.2013|  Malta 16:00 IR (def.win)
All put up by your current leader, Kragen.
Sons of the Emperor 16-0 Rhodos (Default Win)
Carthage 0-16 Turk [Default Win]

As long as it's specified, I don't see the problem. I just happened to forget to tell Herishey whilst I was giving him the results from past matches.

FuMdqga.jpg
"I know you're mad at Sombie because Agincourt rekt Sith and then didn't exactly treat you nicely, but don't be mad at me too"
Yeah.
Wait what?  :neutral:

Played one scrim against Agincourt as Sith, won it 12 - 4 or smth like that easy though we were playing two scrims each day at that point (and were pretty tired coz of dis).

Give me your definition of word REKT now.

ZombieJR said:
Stop the flame please... I asked Herishey to edit the post, simply because I knew it would cause more bs.
Hence why I did.

Darth Light said:
ZombieJR said:
Stop the flame please... I asked Herishey to edit the post, simply because I knew it would cause more bs.
Simply because you were rekt by Sith, I would say.
Whatever you say mate. Please stop posting on this thread we don't want a flame-war. So don't post here again, thanks.

Whatever you say buddy. You ignored my post about the default wins, oh well.
Can you stop posting here from now on thank you. Asking you nicely for the first few times.

Back
Top Bottom