Enmity [EU] - Inv Only

Users who are viewing this thread

41860f00d203439db162bfecd2ef11c0.png

8c6b1wh.png

Intoduction

Enmity is a reformed native clan founded by Hugoboss on the 9th of April. The clan is mainly lead by Sombie and TheGodlyBrit but other leaders are Vib and Herishey. The clan has almost 20 members and is currently competitive, to organise a match talk to Sombie. The clan is mainly made up of players from the Mercenaries modification who wished to either move over to native for a new experience/community or simply because there is not much of a competitive side on Mercenaries anymore. Enmity's recruitment is currently invite only.

98T8A0z.png

Main Leaders

Sombie
TheGodlyBrit
Demon

Other Leaders:

Herishey
Vib

Members:

Araguil
Halian
Ryzen
Darius
Sednan
Bradley
Sean
LockDog
MaxL
Dume
Sparkle
Hrafn
Jamie
Dadlex
Troister
Andrix
Seba
Duck
Jacko
Vlades
Mitchy
Panther

Member Count: 27

Media

Any screenshots or recorded moments of Enmity will be here;
Made by Herishey:
55c6baae38e148472a4fc24453bb8e09.png

Communication
Sombie:
profile_steam.png
Sombie
Teamspeak IP: 85.236.100.32:10307
Steam Group: Steam Group

Match Record:

ECL:
Enmity 15 - 1 Espada (Win)
Enmity 16 - 0 French Guard (Default Win)
Enmity 5 - 11 The Turk (Loss)
Enmity 2 - 13 Knights of Malta (Loss)
Enmity 13 - 3 Fearless (Win)

5aSide:
Enmity 13 - 3 Polish Eagles (Win)
Enmity 1 - 15 Team Rising Flame (Loss)
Enmity 13 - 3 Mudlarks  (Win)
Enmity 13 - 3 Cheshire Cats Clan (Win)
Enmity 13 - 3 Thunder (Win)

WMT:

Enmity 12 - 4 Saints (Win)
Enmity 7 - 9 Regained Hope (Loss)
Enmity 11 - 5 Blood Ravens (Win)

Wins: 9 | Draws: 0 | Losses: 4

Friendlies/Practice matches are not included.

ZombieJR said:
Forgot to say that was a default win ooops
Technically it wasnt even a default win, you just didnt have opponents that week of ECL, cause FraG left the tournament. They were not scared of you, they just left the tournament. Im sure that they would take this match 16 - 0 for them (no doubts, really). This is just  :facepalm:.

Darth Light said:
ZombieJR said:
Technically it wasnt even a default win, you just didnt have opponents that week of ECL, cause FraG left the tournament. They were not scared of you, they just left the tournament. Im sure that they would take this match 16 - 0 for their side (no doubts, really). This is just  :facepalm:.

Where did I say they were scared of us? XD Jumping to conclusions
I knew they left the tournament, we were given a win so technically it's a default win.
Unusually hostile men settle down

ZombieJR said:
Darth Light said:
ZombieJR said:
Technically it wasnt even a default win, you just didnt have opponents that week of ECL, cause FraG left the tournament. They were not scared of you, they just left the tournament. Im sure that they would take this match 16 - 0 for their side (no doubts, really). This is just  :facepalm:.

Where did I say they were scared of us? XD Jumping to a conclusion just like women.
I knew they left the tournament, we were given a win so technically it's a default win.

Whats point of writing default wins in your Match History?

Ask the other clans that have done it too. It's a record of how we got through a tournament, if you don't like it just don't comment men, simples.

ZombieJR said:
Darth Light said:
ZombieJR said:

Where did I say they were scared of us? XD Jumping to a conclusion just like women.
Unusually hostile men settle down

Nice sexism. :facepalm:

Darth Light said:
ZombieJR said:
Darth Light said:
ZombieJR said:

Whats point of writing default wins in your Match History?
I think as Sombie said it's like our track record for the tournaments, leagues, etc we take part in. I've seen lots of clans/regiments depending what we talk about listing default wins or things of similar sorts. No need to lash out at just one.

Show me clan writing default wins and default losses in Match History, please.

And give me your definition of word MATCH.
For me its an event during which two teams play against each other 8v8 16 rounds. For you its some kind of ritual **** which happens during the tournaments. I dont get it.

Back
Top Bottom