Reforged Edition Released!

Users who are viewing this thread

reiksmarshal said:
Your trait depends on which attribute is the highest at level 13.

strength - berserker
agility - tough
charisma - cheering to boost troop's abilities
That's bull****, my Irish character had agility 20 at the start...
strength still is nowhere near that.

Its not the attribute its the skills. I can't remember what is what, but 'Berserker' is the default trait that you get if none of the other traits are met. The only thing I remember is that you get the Shield taunt (positive morale for your own troops I believe) is tied to a high weapon maintenance skill.
Other traits are Battle Cry and Tough.

But that has been talked about ten times or mroe already. Do a forum search and you'll find the exact information and there should also be instructions on how to manipulate your savegame to get a specific trait that you want, but I think that can only be done before you get a trait.

3 things here:

1. Why does my mercenary control all the faction's armies in a siege battle but only mine in field battles? Why do I get 0 renown for orchestrating an entire offensive siege victory if this is the case?

2. Come on guys, what is the point of building a camp if it hinders your ability to defend your position? The camp is the worst possible tactical setting in the entire mod.

3. How does the enemy rob my stores from my camp if they have yet to enter it and defeat my men? The camp scene is completely useless, it serves no purpose what so ever.

stevehoos said:
1. Why does my mercenary control all the faction's armies in a siege battle but only mine in field battles? Why do I get 0 renown for orchestrating an entire offensive siege victory if this is the case?
Renown depends on your strenght X the enemy. Attack someone at your level and you will get some renown. Defeat someone much stronger for big rewards. Same deal if you lose the battle.

2. Come on guys, what is the point of building a camp if it hinders your ability to defend your position? The camp is the worst possible tactical setting in the entire mod.
Camp is for resting (morale), RP and talking to companions. Fortified camp is for ... well... fortified defense  :smile:

3. How does the enemy rob my stores from my camp if they have yet to enter it and defeat my men? The camp scene is completely useless, it serves no purpose what so ever.
Fortified camp is easy to defend, as the enemy needs to go inside your camp and there is only one small passage (gateway) that you can defend with a shield-wall. If you are having automatic loot at the begin of the battle you just needs to update your game
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,336704.0.html

If you are using the normal camp... then build a fortified one. It comes with penalties, but it adds security.

stevehoos said:
The fortified camp puts you in the best position an army can be. At the top of a hill with protected flanks. As soon as they fix the "enemy stole mah money" bug, it will be the perfect option when heavily outnumbered.

Articulo34 said:
stevehoos said:
The fortified camp puts you in the best position an army can be. At the top of a hill with protected flanks. As soon as they fix the "enemy stole mah money" bug, it will be the perfect option when heavily outnumbered.
Yes, it is a nice place to fight :twisted:
BrustwarzenLenny said:
Some fortified camp screenies

Articulo34 said:
stevehoos said:

kalarhan said:

I use Steam. It IS up to date.

EDIT: Ok, although I was not wrong in stating that my game is up to date, I was in assuming that I had tried that feature after the patch was released. I just tested it again and it worked like a charm so...nothing to see here, move along.

Articulo34 said:
I use Steam. It IS up to date.

EDIT: Ok, although I was not wrong in stating that my game is up to date, I was in assuming that I had tried that feature after the patch was released. I just tested it again and it worked like a charm so...nothing to see here, move along.
:mrgreen:

The Reforged Edition features indicate that you can have a Ship Port in your Refuge. However, I've not found a way to do this. Even when building the refuge on the edge of the water.

Am I missing something? Anyone else have any luck getting this to work?

Meedean said:
The Reforged Edition features indicate that you can have a Ship Port in your Refuge. However, I've not found a way to do this. Even when building the refuge on the edge of the water.

I´ve never had problems with that. The guy in charge always gives me the option to build a port. Although I think you need to upgrade the place first.

Meedean said:

like a upgrade you first need to tell your captain to build the docks (and pay him)

I cant seem to download this game I bought from the website everytime I download I get an error when I run it its probably a user error Im not a computer guy but I am at my wits end please help does any body have step by step instructions I know I am asking a lot I just want to play the game I play many of the mods but this is frustrating

Back
Top Bottom