The new damage of ranged weapons. *(Crossbow)

Users who are viewing this thread

Kettle Helmet was always a so-so situation, depends if you shoot him from the front or back, but anyways, even with full health and hunger bar, no one can survive a siege crossbow bolt to the head while wearing mail coif.

Osviux said:
Vornne said:
I've heard of server hosters flouting the rules, but I don't have time to try police all users around the world.

And what could you actually do if you had the time to police server owners?

He would most likely ask them to revert it, and they MOST likely would, since Vornne is highly respected. But if they don't then he could get taleworlds to shutdown the server iirc.

Shyana said:
He would most likely ask them to revert it, and they MOST likely would, since Vornne is highly respected. But if they don't then he could get taleworlds to shutdown the server iirc.

I doubt that TaleWorlds would get involved.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

This is a crossbow discussion, stay on topic.

Me and others did notice a huge difference in the damage we delt.

Guard helmet < 22 damage
Mail armor < 33 damage

Now winger helmet needs three/four shots while it use to be just two, Connor didn't change anything at all on the server health system etc.

Bannerlord videos released, everyone getting hyped, I'm saving off both time and money for premiere version and you guys argue about some irrelevant crossbow damage.

Bannerlord at Gamescon:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTbaWgLjN6s

Two more videos on their youtube profile.

Sorry, it doesn't work like that anymore. Thanks to LGBT and freedom of word I can say whatever I want, whenever I want, however I want. Welcome to new era.

#BeautifulNewWord
#NewAge

Jk, jk. Seriously, Haggs, don't you think that PW and Warband looks ugly after all these years? Damn, even Bannerlord looks ugly in comparison with, let's say, Kingdom Come.

Just can't get rid of the impression that Bannerlord is using little improved Warband engine... Still gonna be awesome. AND they're finally using C+ language. So much easier to mod.

Silversword said:
Sorry, it doesn't work like that anymore. Thanks to LGBT and freedom of word I can say whatever I want, whenever I want, however I want. Welcome to new era.

#BeautifulNewWord
#NewAge

Jk, jk. Seriously, Haggs, don't you think that PW and Warband looks ugly after all these years? Damn, even Bannerlord looks ugly in comparison with, let's say, Kingdom Come.

So what you are saying is that Warband isn't the best game ever made?
Sir, you don't deserve to be part of this community.

Hagaron said:
So what you are saying is that Warband isn't the best game ever made?
Sir, you don't deserve to be part of this community.
To be honest Warband was and is my number one game. Just can't play it anymore. Ugly graphics, stupid and not creative community (copy/paste Game of Thrones). Also no time for games now as a cherry on the top.

Just surprised that people STILL play this game and some - like Splint - are STILL actively commenting.

Back
Top Bottom