Racism/Political debate on Main Siege Server

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure what the hell is going on this server around 12:45 am central time. However, quite a number of individuals are belittling races other then white individuals and depreciating immigrants in the U.S. To add to the matter, a discussion over politics is being had in a negative manner. I trust an admin on the main Siege server will look into this matter and quickly fix the situation. Otherwise there will be extremely pissed off individuals who will begin to question those who control the siege server. This isn't meant to talk crap upon the server admins, its just something that needs to be looked into and addressed properly.

Best regards,

Zeus

Hello' there,

There is in my opinion little chance an admin of this server would look over this thread as the majority of the NW coommunity moved to FSE forums.
You might want to also post there (which I won't advise seeing how there is a lack of serious and moderation on this forum). Another way would be to go on their server thread, get admins / owner and sending them directly a PM.

Seeing as how a majority of the NA community likes to belittle other races and deprecate immigrants, they would have to ban more than a few people on at a certain time to get the problem to stop.

zeus114 said:
I'm not sure what the hell is going on this server around 12:45 am central time. However, quite a number of individuals are belittling races other then white individuals and depreciating immigrants in the U.S. To add to the matter, a discussion over politics is being had in a negative manner. I trust an admin on the main Siege server will look into this matter and quickly fix the situation. Otherwise there will be extremely pissed off individuals who will begin to question those who control the siege server. This isn't meant to talk crap upon the server admins, its just something that needs to be looked into and addressed properly.

Best regards,

Zeus

Which server is this? There is no "main" siege server.

zeus114 said:

Best regards,

Zeus

Who drew your avatar?

zeus114 said:

Best regards,

Zeus

If you can get their details like screenshots and ID numbers now, get in contact with Driz here or on the FSE forums and he'll take care of them.

Froi said:
Seeing as how a majority of the NA community likes to belittle other races and deprecate immigrants, they would have to ban more than a few people on at a certain time to get the problem to stop.

Man you are a generalizing ****, just happened upon this thread and I'm already disgusted with it. Good job your first impression sure was good. I'm assuming your evidence is because every now and then you see someone insulting black people, they obviously must be serious and/or must be American. The immigrants part especially doesn't make sense as the way I see it, way more Europeans deprecate the immigrants resulting from the continent wide refugee problem. Europeans are never racist, right?

Dystopian said:
Froi said:

Man you are a generalizing ****, just happened upon this thread and I'm already disgusted with it. Good job your first impression sure was good. I'm assuming your evidence is because every now and then you see someone insulting black people, they obviously must be serious and/or must be American. The immigrants part especially doesn't make sense as the way I see it, way more Europeans deprecate the immigrants resulting from the continent wide refugee problem. Europeans are never racist, right?
I love how you think I am EU.

Feel free to hop on any server that doesn't have admins on, and see for yourself.  If you want, I can spend a night screenshoting racism and other fun stuff on many servers across multiple modules if you don't believe me :grin:

Sorry for the belated response, maybe you'll find your way back for another dialogue.

Froi said:
I love how you think I am EU.

Feel free to hop on any server that doesn't have admins on, and see for yourself.  If you want, I can spend a night screenshoting racism and other fun stuff on many servers across multiple modules if you don't believe me :grin:

The level of your intelligence and the effort you put into even trying to understand what I said is shown perfectly with this bolded statement. Please for me, point out where I claimed you were European. In fact all I did say was several deprecating statements about the behavior of Europeans on this game against Americans. But on to your next point.

"I can spend a night screenshoting racism and other fun stuff..."

So what does that really mean? Lets find out. So on any server you can find racist statements being spewed when Admins are not online, you made that point clear. You never say whether or not its even an NA server and believe it or not sometimes Europeans go on NA servers, and vice versa. This issue is such a non-issue its ridiculous with you triggerphiles needing padding for the real world, you can't eradicate racism as you cannot eradicate an idea. Get over it.

cS8RgOe.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom