Castle improvement bug?

Users who are viewing this thread

Not sure if anyone has encountered this and since there's no bug report thread for this mod that I can find, I seem to have encountered something that I can't really verify the factors behind it. However, I put a bunch of troops into a fairly upgraded castle(all but the library, blacksmith, and the noble hall) after capturing it as a vassal and got ownership, when it came time for the training to occur, stables upgraded infantry and the practice range upgraded cavalry, I've yet to have a barracks upgrade roll, but thought I'd mention this as I'm curious if that means that the builds are actually being used incorrectly or if it's just a text glitch... I know the troops are in fact being upgraded as it's listing but the building used is wrong(unless somehow infantry not riding horses are using the stables and the cavalry that are not horse archers or any kind of archers are using the practice range to mess around with archery for ****s and giggles...) currently running 3.92f3.

I'd have to go back in look at the simple triggers for that, but I think it acts like that because those buildings are trying to upgrade troops to there final upgrade path. So if a infantry unit can get a Calvary unit then it will keep training them until they reach it I believe. I could be wrong though as I don't really remember. I do know if you want horse archers you'd need to have both Stables and a Practice Range.

Back
Top Bottom