Any mods for this yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

KruniacZio

Recruit
Still easily one of the best mods for M&B. Anyone release any sub-mods yet? Characters, factions, whatever. I'm mostly playing CK2 now adays, but I check back here from time to time for PoP news. :razz:

Submods are not supported or advertised on this board. They would just contain a bunch of cheats and tweaks that unbalance the game anyway.
However, an official hardcore mode of gameplay should be available in a minor release by the end of the summer.

MadVader said:
They would just contain a bunch of cheats and tweaks that unbalance the game anyway.

Wow, that's a big assumption.

I actually managed to implement major features of PBOD into Prophesy of Pendor this week. Not the pre-battle deployment parts. I can order my men which weapon types to use, whether to use their shields or not, I can order (horse) archers to skirmish (avoid melee by maintaining distance), and order archers to fire in volleys. In addition, it offers the option to re-assign de-horsed cavalry or archers run out of ammo dynamically to a different group (such as infantry).

MadVader said:
Submods are not supported or advertised on this board.

I was planning to share the above with the community, but this sounds like I shouldn't.

Captain_Octavius said:
MadVader said:
They would just contain a bunch of cheats and tweaks that unbalance the game anyway.

Wow, that's a big assumption.

I actually managed to implement major features of PBOD into Prophesy of Pendor this week. Not the pre-battle deployment parts. I can order my men which weapon types to use, whether to use their shields or not, I can order (horse) archers to skirmish (avoid melee by maintaining distance), and order archers to fire in volleys. In addition, it offers the option to re-assign de-horsed cavalry or archers run out of ammo dynamically to a different group (such as infantry).

MadVader said:
Submods are not supported or advertised on this board.

I was planning to share the above with the community, but this sounds like I shouldn't.
I think there was a thread with tweaks like this a while ago, which didn't get instantly locked by SD, so I'm not sure if it's prohibited strictly.

I for one would been quite keen to have those in PoP, but I think the Noldor firing volleys would be a tad brutal...
Wouldn't stop me using it though  :twisted:

Does anyone know what I have to copy to get the native pictures on menus and such into PoP? I REALLY like the vanilla look, it's amazing :grin:

Back
Top Bottom