Is this mod dead, as in, there will be no chapter 2?

Users who are viewing this thread

Lethal_bacon

Recruit
I recently finished chapter one, amazing. My favourite mod by far. So I checked if there was an update and I noticed that chapter one was released a few years ago, so, does that mean that there will be no more content for this mod?

Dean Beecham said:
part 2 is done, but we are waiting for it to be changed to English.

Really?! Sweet! Thanks for the reply! Just curious, do we know how long it takes for them to translate it?

It will probably take them like 5-10 days to finish translating it,And its good to hear that they are almost finished thanks for informing us :wink:

It looks like I played this mod at the right time. Can't wait, I'll say a couple weeks just in case. That is amazing though, thanks for the response. So great!

i think 5-10 days when they start translating so i guess 4-9 days since they started translating it since june 29th but they mightve started translating it before june 29th so we might be lucky sorry for the misunderstanding,Have a good one  :grin:

It's okay, my bad. I misread, you said it'd take them '5-10 days to finish it', I thought you just said 5-10 days. Sorry. Cheers, you too! I was unaware that they'd started it.

Im gonna ask you something ok. What do you rate this mod out of 10 my answer:9/10 1 point taken off because of the improper english but it still achieves the freedom aspect of Mount and Blade warband but still adds a story to it

Yeah, I'd give it a 9.5/10, because there are a couple bugs and the english, however, it is a Chinese mod so I don't care too much about the english. Everything is extremely refined and well done, especially the story and I love the magical things they've incorporated.

http://bbs.mountblade.com.cn/thread-398830-90-1.html

That's the link. Have fun reading dozens of pages of "When is it coming out!?". I have no idea, on what basis people say it's done. And yes, I read Chinese.

I'm not entirely sure. You could message one of the admins to see what's up; if you do, please tell me what because I would like to know. I sure as hell hope they are.

There hasn't been any sign of activity for quite some time, although the Chinese site occasionally has some updates every few months.
The last vid, with the catapults in the siege, was just in February.

Don't know how exciting or extended the siege weaponry will be, but a lot of work seems to be going into the dungeon. Also, not sure if it'll offer random generation like Diablo (That'd be too awesome), but at the very least it looks extremely promising for 1 playthrough.

And as in Chapter 1 you could play both evil or good, I'm sure Chapter 2 will offer at least 2 different storylines as well.
And yes, for those who haven't done it yet, evil playthrough is possible and noticeably different, although the story caps soon after the choice.

On the Chinese website, is chapter 2 released yet? I noticed that the catapults one was newish, and the dungeon looks great, they've said they're adding new levels to it. I think that chapter two will follow a similar story, but will vary depending on what side you chose in the first chapter.

Back
Top Bottom