Must read! IMPORTANT! SCENE AND SUGGESTIONS

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi im a very seasoned pw scene maker that made great hits like the holy lands, praven under siege, and NEW spain, i also do great editing for current scenes buy if i may suggest... Is to make the scenes smaller and only use two large factions with 3 very small outposts that can be conquered instead of many factions. Also having the map split apart by water is always a terrible idea.. Never worked in any pw map.

Please PM ME if you like me to help either create, beautify or edit scenes you currently have. My latest work is called rome vs gaul for roma oritur mod you can still see the pictures and high detail put into the map
AND PS. all my maps are designed to hold many players at once with out sketchy frame rates

inter17 said:
hi im a very seasoned pw scene maker that made great hits like the holy lands, praven under siege, and NEW spain, i also do great editing for current scenes buy if i may suggest... Is to make the scenes smaller and only use two large factions with 3 very small outposts that can be conquered instead of many factions. Also having the map split apart by water is always a terrible idea.. Never worked in any pw map.

Please PM ME if you like me to help either create, beautify or edit scenes you currently have. My latest work is called rome vs gaul for roma oritur mod you can still see the pictures and high detail put into the map
AND PS. all my maps are designed to hold many players at once with out sketchy frame rates
New Spain?, Isn't that map for PF?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom