• Irish Rebels

Votes: 43 53.1%
  • The Castellans

Votes: 38 46.9%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Darth Light

Knight
    As for me, Its really interesting to watch streams and all these ECS matches specially between strong teams, I like to analyze tactics and all that stuff. But I havent seen any exciting equal matches except Wolfpack - IG and WeDontYou - AE this ECS so far.
    Who is the 4th giant of big four including Freelancer, WeDontYou and AE? The only way to answer this question is a match between The Castellans and Irish Rebels. The Castellans didnt have any chance to shine this ECS. They didnt meet any resistance during group stage, but afterwards stumped into WeDontYou on Sandiboush, which was like the worst option ever. Irish Rebels had a little issues during group stage prior to way too much big and expirienced roster, but in the end they came up really strong. Had the same problem as The Castellans stumping into Freelancers on Sandiboush. IMO both teams are strong on open maps and can put up a really outstanding performance, even against such teams as AE and WeDontYou.
    Prepare for battle which will reveal us the 4th giant of big four!

Castellum: Vaegirs vs Swadia
Silk Road: Nords vs Rhodoks

P.S: Game will be streamed by Captain Lust.

Can I regard this as The Castellans' and IR's will to play?
If so, I suggest to arrange this match on next Sunday. All we need to do is to inform Captain Lust and make a little hype about this match, mb ask Leroux to write an article.  :grin:
You need to do picks and bans stuff here.

Back
Top Bottom