Full Invasion 2 BETTER Armour Models/Textures for LOTR Faction, PLEASE SHARE

Users who are viewing this thread

Okay, so I've been playing the mod for a good few years now, but there's a few very picky things in the mod which I hope is changed at some point, the armour models for the lord of the rings factions more specifically. If anyone can get in touch with the modders about this, I would be very greatful, PLEASE SHARE THIS THREAD IF YOU REALLY WANT THESE MODELS/TEXTURES UPDATED

I'll use the Galadhrim Armour just as an example; currently it looks like this:
U5iHywq.jpg

There are several better models in The Blood in the West mod, which I wonder if they would be able to change them to, I know its very picky, but it would be a lot more enjoyable to play

rolgFSE.jpg
EIOgXDI.jpg

neXNRSg.jpg
HkA9TeO.jpg

I understand that it would mean less people will be able to run the mod as I know there are so many people having problems trying to even launch the mod, but I would love it if there was some way of incorporating it into the mod so please please please let this be heard and possibly passed onto one of the mod team members! =D

I have a feeling that wouldn't be possible since they need permissions and I don't even know if blood in the west is still. Being updated/worked on for the Dev's to get said permissions because I believe blood in the west. May have been taken down for copyright reasons(correct me if I'm wrong)

Back
Top Bottom