Dead?

Users who are viewing this thread

Dobas seems to still be working on the Mod. But I assume if there arent any major changes in the gameplay aspects it will be dead.

If you however would like to play a proper Viking times Mod anyways *cough* unlike VC *cough* download Vikingr.

but why people dont like this mod..for me it is the best persistent mod..the only difficult thing is the economy.

I don't know if no is playing because they don't want to, or that they can't - I tried to play a few days back, and after I connected to the server, the game lagged so much I couldn't even click on the Join Game button. Eventually, the game returned me to the server list and that was it.

A shame indeed - I had hoped this mod will thrive. Perhaps it will during the summer. We must stay stern!

I remember alot of the Northumbrians getting pissy about the map not being updated after complaints about York having this specific weakness in its walls that allowed the Vikings to get in without breaking down the gates. They formed a large proportion of the population, so I'd suggest asking them. I do recall them boycotting the server and us playing various different servers to pass the time.

I was told that Dobaz was making the full release and it was only a beta release you can't say it's dead yet as only the beta was  low on players due to crashes

Ragnosos said:
I was told that Dobaz was making the full release and it was only a beta release you can't say it's dead yet as only the beta was  low on players due to crashes
He officialy said that he has given up and does not support on the mod, Which is why he took down the website, and i think Teamspeak, so im pretty sure its dead :smile:

Dead!  :party: Okay, to be honest I didn't play this, but Persistent mods always die, what did you expect?

Fürmich said:
Dead!  :party: Okay, to be honest I didn't play this, but Persistent mods always die, what did you expect?

Not all, so if you facts don't fit the theory, please change the fact. Persistent Frontier is still alive (As the only sub-mod for Persistent Resources) with 40 + population of which I saw yesterday.

AleksanderTheGreat said:
Fürmich said:

Not all, so if you facts don't fit the theory, please change the fact. Persistent Frontier is still alive (As the only sub-mod for Persistent Resources) with 40 + population of which I saw yesterday.
Yea, I generalized there, sorry mate.

Back
Top Bottom