Reference Banners! (Accepting Requests)

Which banner would you use in-game? (Refer to image)

• Garrison

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Military Police

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Scouting Legion

• Swashbuckler

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Samurai

• Assassin

• Monk

• SOS Brigade

• Fairy Tail

• Earth Kingdom

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water Tribe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Air Nomads

• Fire Nation

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Future Gadget Laboratory

• Vanilla Banners

• My Own Banner

• MAKE ME A BANNER!

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Greetings Mercenaries, Vassals, Emperors and Bandits!

Recently I've gotten into making custom textures for my personal Mount and Blade: Warband, and I enjoyed making banners the most.
So here are some banners I made that reference some famous TV shows and anime.

Enjoy!

CpNMRgq.png

From left to right:
Top: Attack on Titan (Garrison, Military Police, Scouting Legion), Log Horizon (Swashbuckler, Samurai, Assassin, Monk)
Bottom: Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (SOS Brigade), Fairy Tail (Fairy Tail), Avatar (Earth, Water, Air, Fire), Steins;Gate (Future Gadget Lab)

As it says in the title, I am accepting requests and awaiting feedback. Thank you, enjoy!

Download Link (Dropbox):

EDIT: Fixed the preview image. Thanks JJJaikishan!

Hello, Midnight_Productions, welcome to the forums :smile:
Sadly, your pictures don't show, however, I downloaded your works, and I am impressed. You are off to a good start.
Posting a working link to your pictures, will attract more veterans to this thread.
Cheers,
JJJaikishan

Slandsj1o said:
You had made a very nice banners. Partculary The Scouting Legion and Military Police.

Is it OSP?
Seeing as how the download isn't a full mod, only banners, I would assume that they are meant to be used in other mods.

The screenshots weren't showing up earlier but now they are, good work. :smile:

Nice but I recommend you to make them look like real banners, not photoshops :smile:

Anyway, nice job. Thanks for sharing!

Thanks all~!

@dragos, What exactly do you mean by "make them look like real banners"? Do you mean that i should adjust them to look like they belong in M&B:WB? more rustic? Lower saturation? dirtier? darker? Im glad to be seeing some feedback.

For all who chose the last option in the poll, what banners would you like?

Also, i'm pretty new to message boards and forums like this. what is OSP, exactly?

OSP is open source project which allows modders to use whatever it is by giving credits :smile:

About the banners, they must have some flaps or waves in my opinion. I really don't know how they're called but I hope you get my point :smile: Sorry for my poor English.

@dragos, I kindof get what you're saying, Ill try and make the wavy-ness of the banners more prominent. It's there, just not too prominent because of the cloud opacity.

Back
Top Bottom