Why is this happening?

Users who are viewing this thread

maater66241

Sergeant at Arms
Ok, so hi. Let me tell you what happened. On May 30, 2015, I was playing on the server Official_v0121_FI2 (a Full Invasion 2 server). I was playing for quite a long time. I got bored so I submitted a poll of changing the map and the faction. A few minutes later, I was kicked out from the server. Then I came back and played for a while. Suddenly, I was kicked out again from the server. I went in again. Got kicked out again. I went in again. Got kicked out again. I tried so many times and was still kicked out. I joined another server. And got kicked. All the servers kicked me out. Is the Admin that is doing this or something else? Please reply back and thank you.

Do you mean like going into Full Invasion 2 and trying to connect with the Native Servers? Or Going into Native and joining the Native servers? Please reply back.

Ok...... so I will do that tonight. I will reply back when I am done opening the Native program and join a Native server. I will tell you the results..... thanks and please reply back after I send you the results. Thank you.

So........... I have the results. I went to join another server. Only stayed there for a couple of seconds before getting kicked out. What should I do??? Please help me.

That probably means you either pirated the game, or Steam hasn't given you a cd-key (which is pretty much impossible). So buy the game.

Does the game inform you about something being wrong with your serial or something like that after you fail to connect to the server?

So... I had a paper saying what servers I joined and what happened. So here it is........

Server: Official_v0121_FI2: I stayed there from 6:38 to 6:43 before getting kicked out. The message that I got had a title that says: Error. The description below says kicked from Server.

Server: LOTR_ONLY_FI2_Server: I stayed from 6:45 to 6:45 (I am serious). The message that I got had a title that says Error. The description was this: Kicked from Server.

Server: A Lot Of Money (This was the server I created): I wasn't even kicked out at all.

Now that I gave you this information thing, you can use that to help solve my problem. Please solve my problem and reply back. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom