-- Looking for some crew for Finland at ww2 mod --

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomppelix

Recruit
---------------------------------------------------------------------------- [size=24pt]Finland at ww2[/size]------------------------------------------------------------------------

so... i am such a noob, but i would like to ask if someone wants to help me out with a mod which i want to continue since original developer didnt have time for it... its called FINLAND AT WW2!! :smile:

so, please, anyone who knows how to code warband and/or model and make animations, send me PM or put a comment below, also if you dont have time to work on this, you can try to help me by teaching me to code or model and animations? :smile:

here is some video what we already have! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAH6bRfYJzM

also i would love to make a SP version :smile:

i am already porting this thing for newest version of warband!

NOTE: I will not pay anyone for making this mod.

Looks sweet :3

What do you think about making players crouch before they can use MG-42, like they did in Iron Europe for heavy machine gun?

Good luck!

So you have little to no modding experience, and yet you want to attempt to port this over and add new features?  I doubt you will get much help.  Quote from original developer-

mr.master said:
I have to highly stress that for beginners, please learn the module system bit before trying port/fix this as it's even hard for experienced modders.

Start your own little mod and do simple things and then work your way up.

Froi said:
So you have little to no modding experience, and yet you want to attempt to port this over and add new features?  I doubt you will get much help.  Quote from original developer-

mr.master said:
I have to highly stress that for beginners, please learn the module system bit before trying port/fix this as it's even hard for experienced modders.

Start your own little mod and do simple things and then work your way up.

yeah that would be too... but i dont have time to learn everything... :/ i just want this mod to be playable for everyone :smile: and do some adds and other stuff like SP version

Andrix said:
Why bother with SP? :grin:

because its a big thing to do, i think. map, parties, leaders, features, etc... so it really should look like ww2 and especially winter war / and or continuation war  (+ war of lapland) :smile:

Stahp. Doubleposts are against the rules. Bumping at this rate is neither warranted nor helpful to your cause.

Read the mod tutorial by lumos. Set yourself up for modding. Fiddle with the game and create a feature. Screw up and learn from it. And ask specific questions while learning. "Teach me how to mod" will get you nowhere. "I wrote this piece of code and it screws up XYZ" will be much more fruitful.

Duh said:
Stahp. Doubleposts are against the rules. Bumping at this rate is neither warranted nor helpful to your cause.

Read the mod tutorial by lumos. Set yourself up for modding. Fiddle with the game and create a feature. Screw up and learn from it. And ask specific questions while learning. "Teach me how to mod" will get you nowhere. "I wrote this piece of code and it screws up XYZ" will be much more fruitful.

yeah sry... but... i feel like i dont have much time for learning everything by myself.... :/

and i thought we can bump posts up? :/

Tomppelix said:
yeah sry... but... i feel like i dont have much time for learning everything by myself.... :/

Then concentrate on one part and get good at that. Show people that and others may help eventually, but only if they share the same enthusiasm for the stuff you want to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom