Need some help with rigging

Users who are viewing this thread

Siegfried9

Recruit
[size=18pt]Hello everyone. I recently downloaded a mod that has an armor I really like, however there was an annoying spaulder on the left shoulder that I wanted to remove. I got Open Brf and Wings 3D, removed that annoying piece, and copy/pasted the opposite shoulder piece onto the other side.

rZCH1ka.png

(before I edited the model)

After some editing I ended up with this.

QXKjQ6l.png

mrzzvEN.png

I thought everything was fine up until I ran it through some animations
stvMwhq.png

AUB8f5X.png

w1aZEGe.png

The rigging of the chest appears to extend into the upper arms, especially on the piece that I duplicated and moved.
These models are not mine so I have no idea how they were rigged. In fact, I'm new to this myself.

***I did not edit the texture, normal map or specular of the armor if that helps.***

I would really like to know how to fix this. My goal with this is to make it look like the Black Armor from the Age of Change II mod that seems like it's never going to be released. I just can't stand the wait  :dead:

black_armor.png

It seems to be the exact same chest and head, only with a different texture and a similar model edit to mine. He also seemed to have a similar problem if you look at the same shoulder that mine has a problem with. He apparently found a way to make it presentable though.

If anyone can give me some advice on how to fix the shoulder pieces that would be great. I just need to know what to do to fix it.

(The mod is 16th Century The Northern Hemisphere by Century War Team if anyone wants to know, and I believe this specific armor is from this mod) http://www.nexusmods.com/mbwarband/mods/2205/?

Thanks,
Siegfried
[/size]

Back
Top Bottom