why is this mod so easy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since this is a completely multiplayer mod, it's not like someone can literally give you a bigger challenge.

Perhaps role-playing as Jaime Lannister (using your mouse with your left hand) would prove more difficult, eh? ;D

chunky_monkeh said:
Andrix said:
Since this is a completely multiplayer mod, it's not like someone can literally give you a bigger challenge.

Perhaps role-playing as Jaime Lannister (using your mouse with your left hand) would prove more difficult, eh? ;D

*Thread creator is already left-handed*
Lol
Oh boi.... q_q

Probably because you are playing on a server that has been modified, breaking many design concepts of PW, to try appeal to the lowest kinds of player (in my opinion). Seems to happen to various "modded" games: nearer the beginning it is carefully tuned to make some kind of competitive or cooperative sense, but after some number of years the player or modder balance tips towards idiots who join because of the past reputation, but then want to make everything too easy or overpowered, likely spoiling their own enjoyment.

Vornne said:
Probably because you are playing on a server that has been modified, breaking many design concepts of PW, to try appeal to the lowest kinds of player (in my opinion). Seems to happen to various "modded" games: nearer the beginning it is carefully tuned to make some kind of competitive or cooperative sense, but after some number of years the player or modder balance tips towards idiots who join because of the past reputation, but then want to make everything too easy or overpowered, likely spoiling their own enjoyment.

Maybe make a single player campain co-op with max. 4 players?

chunky_monkeh said:
Vornne said:

What?

He's just saying that your server broke with the original design and is aimed at the lowest kind of players. RP rules (When there's perhaps 1% of players RPing at its best) and stupid scripts did that. You're just partly to blame tho. You came in and copied the previous famous PW server, and that previous server copied the previous PW server, going all back until the first server that introduced those kind of rules, and who knows which server that one it was.

If I recall correctly, the mod was more meant to be a cooperative team deathmatch with multiple teams, where for example peace wasn't the default state between factions unlike now, but instead war was the default state, peace actually meant a peace agreement between two factions.

Also if I'm not wrong, there were some attempts to create servers more focused on the original design. Can't remember if they were put into practice and with actual decent activity (Administration and so on) or if didn't even arrive to the point of being launched.

PW lost a lot of "difficulty" and went away from the normal concept with all multiplayer-side scripts.

And now the only people with the intellgience to make new stuff is gone because of the idiots who take things for granted.  And by make new things I mean undo what was done.

Z0mbiN3 said:
chunky_monkeh said:
Vornne said:

What?

He's just saying that your server broke with the original design and is aimed at the lowest kind of players. RP rules (When there's perhaps 1% of players RPing at its best) and stupid scripts did that. You're just partly to blame tho. You came in and copied the previous famous PW server, and that previous server copied the previous PW server, going all back until the first server that introduced those kind of rules, and who knows which server that one it was.

If I recall correctly, the mod was more meant to be a cooperative team deathmatch with multiple teams, where for example peace wasn't the default state between factions unlike now, but instead war was the default state, peace actually meant a peace agreement between two factions.

Also if I'm not wrong, there were some attempts to create servers more focused on the original design. Can't remember if they were put into practice and with actual decent activity (Administration and so on) or if didn't even arrive to the point of being launched.

I agree with this. War runs the whole game. Without war, there is no reason to gather resources or troops. No reason to do anything but make money to use for nothing and to trot around the map in cool looking stuff with no purpose...

roleplaying is the best thing you can ever do  in life  fighting is for noobs, rp servers with closet stormfront user mods is the only way to play this mod rest is trash

Andrix said:

Holy ****, why did I never think of this

Splintert said:
And now the only people with the intellgience to make new stuff is gone because of the idiots who take things for granted.  And by make new things I mean undo what was done.

...You mean Intelligence?

JacobSK said:
Splintert said:

...You mean Intelligence?
He got you there, Splintert.
StylesLookalike.jpg

Oh I'm sure you get all the ladies

This image was removed due to extreme ugliness, next time please use a NSFW tag.

JacobSK said:
Oh look it's me being more successful than a failed Nexus admin
More successful? Are you actually stupid? You look like a famous bellend, and you are obsessed with him. Some twat even wrote a song for you.

Rasorath has a life, and a job. You have an army of 12 year olds wanting to **** you. I don't think you are really winning the race of life mate.

The fact you think that by looking like some celebrity you are living a successful life is astonishing, and quite sad.

Scorpia said:
JacobSK said:
Oh look it's me being more successful than a failed Nexus admin
More successful? Are you actually stupid? You look like a famous bellend, and you are obsessed with him. Some twat even wrote a song for you.

Rasorath has a life, and a job. You have an army of 12 year olds wanting to **** you. I don't think you are really winning the race of life mate.

The fact you think that by looking like some celebrity you are living a successful life is astonishing, and quite sad.

Everyone stop flaming please.
Jacob remove the picture of Connor, Connor and Rasorath remove the pictures and links of Jacob. What you did here is invade privacy, remove them please.

This is the rule:

Privacy and data protection
Personal Messages (PMs) sent between forum users, and chat logs from external private messaging systems or emails, are considered private discussion. Conversations held via these communication channels should not be posted on the forum for public viewing. Similarly, posting of personal information or images of users obtained through Facebook, Twitter or any other form of social media is strictly prohibited. Everybody is entitled to their privacy, and should not have to be concerned with their personal details being ‘leaked’ on this forum. Posting chat logs/emails/PMs or images of others without express written permission from all parties involved will result in any offending data being removed and the user responsible being punished according to the severity of their transgressions.

Remove all pictures and links or a moderator will sort it out for you and will most likely provide punishment. There's also no need for these immature comments, think before you write.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom