[MAP]Westeros

Users who are viewing this thread

Westeros
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Screenshots:

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

King's landing
King_s_Landing.jpg
King_s_landing_streets.jpg
King_s_landing_streets_2.jpg

Winterfell
Winterfell.jpg
Winterfell_overview.jpg

Craster's Keep (Merc camp)
Craster_s_keep_Merc_camp.jpg

The north
Village_in_the_north.jpg
Wooden_keep_in_the_north.jpg

Outlaw camp
Outlaw_camp.jpg

Castle Black
Castle_black_Overview.jpg
Castle_black.jpg
Castle_black_hall.jpg

The Wall
The_wall.jpg
The_wall_2.jpg

Random Locations
Random_stuff.jpg
Random_stuff_1.jpg
Random_stuff_2.jpg
Random_stuff_3.jpg
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Download Link (Scene code included)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/sntbzpxaddgt1fn/scn_scene_12.rar

:'D The memories I had leading Jerusalem on this map. I wish this would come up on a server I miss the north wall that actually served a purpose.

#RomanNameChangesSoPeopleDon'tKnowIt'sUsSoTheyCan'tHateUsAsMuch

I remember randoming peoples horses on that bridge leading to the sandy castle with a pike, then jumping in the water and killing myself as get off the ground and try and stab me.  Good times.

This was a pretty cool map. Although I felt like the resource distribution and stockpiles weren't very ideal...

Hey there, getting a scene error. :L

Code:
 Unable to find link for scene prop - instance: 2278 kind: 1752 link kind: 1752 link id: 104
Unable to find link for scene prop - instance: 2687 kind: 1752 link kind: 1752 link id: 1

Crashes the server when it tries to load the map.

Wolfgang2.0 said:
Hey there, getting a scene error. :L

Code:
 Unable to find link for scene prop - instance: 2278 kind: 1752 link kind: 1752 link id: 104
Unable to find link for scene prop - instance: 2687 kind: 1752 link kind: 1752 link id: 1

Crashes the server when it tries to load the map.

Fixed it .

Hey,

really great map :smile: Im probably would host a server with it in the Game of Thrones Universe, but as far as i see the banking system isn't working on the map.

Is it possible for you to add it on the map?
You can also add me on Steam if you like. (Sent you a PM)

BenRyan said:
Hey,

really great map :smile: Im probably would host a server with it in the Game of Thrones Universe, but as far as i see the banking system isn't working on the map.

Is it possible for you to add it on the map?
You can also add me on Steam if you like. (Sent you a PM)

Just add the invisible item chest prop.

Back
Top Bottom