Help me please. (Full Invasion 2 topic)

Users who are viewing this thread

maater66241

Sergeant at Arms
Hi. I am having trouble with Full Invasion 2. When I finished downloading Full Invasion 2, I put it inside the modules folder of Mount and Blade Warband. So here's what I did: I went to Program Files, then Mount and Blade Warband, and I went to Modules and extracted the Full Invasion 2 folder to there (notice I didn't download the Mount and Blade Warband from steam). So, now I am done. I could play. So when I went to play the game, i had to wait for it to load. It was nearly done loading. So I waited for it to load a little longer. Suddenly, it stopped loading . I waited for about 10 minutes before giving up and exiting the game. Because of this problem, i can't play Full invasion 2. Can you help me please? What should I do? (I have a 64 bit Operating System, and I downloaded the latest version of Full Invasion 2)

Also, I have a question. If I manage to play Full Invasion 2, would I be playing with players who don't use/don't Have steam (who play full invasion 2)? Or would I be playing with people who use/ have steam(players that play full invasion 2) ? Or maybe both? Please reply to both questions. Thank you. Please reply back as soon as possible.

maater66241 said:
Hi. I am having trouble with Full Invasion 2. When I finished downloading Full Invasion 2, I put it inside the modules folder of Mount and Blade Warband. So here's what I did: I went to Program Files, then Mount and Blade Warband, and I went to Modules and extracted the Full Invasion 2 folder to there (notice I didn't download the Mount and Blade Warband from steam). So, now I am done. I could play. So when I went to play the game, i had to wait for it to load. It was nearly done loading. So I waited for it to load a little longer. Suddenly, it stopped loading . I waited for about 10 minutes before giving up and exiting the game. Because of this problem, i can't play Full invasion 2. Can you help me please? What should I do? (I have a 64 bit Operating System, and I downloaded the latest version of Full Invasion 2)

Also, I have a question. If I manage to play Full Invasion 2, would I be playing with players who don't use/don't Have steam (who play full invasion 2)? Or would I be playing with people who use/ have steam(players that play full invasion 2) ? Or maybe both? Please reply to both questions. Thank you. Please reply back as soon as possible.
Good thing I just saw this topic then. Please I cannot stress enough, enable Load Textures on Demand in pre-launch configure menu and Pixel Shaders. You most likely would be playing with both steam and non-steam users.

So....., what I have enabled is "Use Pixel Shaders" and "Load Textures On Demand". I also enabled Version Check, and Sound Variation. I actually had enabled them when I first successfully installed the mod. Am I doing anything wrong? Thanks for replying and please reply back as soon as possible. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom