Server: ECS_FR_3
y2knRaK.jpg

Harman said:
Dyktator said:

Confirmed.

Added new ID: 379042 to player Sifon.

Dr4g0nkn1ght said:

Confirmed.

Legend should note § 18 (1). Paulo and Pierre please use proper names. And also Pon use proper tag.

ID added to existing player. ID: 2803516, Player name: Superlilli Team: Irish Rebels
What it is meant by use proper names. Airelhach_Pierre is including something wrong?

Simo Häyhä said:
It's okay but our IDs have that function I believe so.

§ 18 Player Names and Tags said:
(1) Players must play with the name they are signed up under in the team roster. If a player plays with a different name for the first time, he or she will be warned. For the second time he or she will be suspended for one match.
(2) Players must wear the team tag during official matches. If a player plays with a different tag for without one for the first time, he or she will be warned. For the second time he or she will be suspended for one match.

These rules were introduced to make it easier for both the casters as well as the viewers of streamed matches to identify players.

We also sincerely believe that it is possible for players to stick to the same nickname for the duration of a tournament.

+Varsung+ said:
Simo Häyhä said:
It's okay but our IDs have that function I believe so.

§ 18 Player Names and Tags said:
(1) Players must play with the name they are signed up under in the team roster. If a player plays with a different name for the first time, he or she will be warned. For the second time he or she will be suspended for one match.
(2) Players must wear the team tag during official matches. If a player plays with a different tag for without one for the first time, he or she will be warned. For the second time he or she will be suspended for one match.

These rules were introduced to make it easier for both the casters as well as the viewers of streamed matches to identify players.

We also sincerely believe that it is possible for players to stick to the same nickname for the duration of a tournament.
It's okay also but I am signed up under the name of Pierre, so I was already using that name and I was wearing my team tag. I just added my common name. Anyway I'm not playing in the tournament anymore. It's unworthy to discuss about it. :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom