Can I use Native assets for Napoleonic Wars Scene making?

Users who are viewing this thread

Crispyballz

Recruit
I'm making a scene in Napoleonic Wars and I'm wondering if I could use the native assets for the scene. Is there any way to use it without having the people who play on my map download anything complicated on the outside?

Thanks!

Crispyballz said:
I'm making a scene in Napoleonic Wars and I'm wondering if I could use the native assets for the scene. Is there any way to use it without having the people who play on my map download anything complicated on the outside?

Thanks!

You can use Native Items in NW Scenes. The castle walls are really useful from native, as you just add in ladders or wooden steps for people to get on them. Then add some sort of cover barrier if you want players to sit on the walls.

Since it is a custom map (with items not in the standard map), players will just download that map scene, making your scene their default scene for that map.

Example is Custom Map 1 will be your map, if another server has Custom Map 1 as well, players download it and that becomes their new default scene. Or the same is true if you replace one of the standard map scenes, players will download your scene but have to redownload the standard scene on another server.

Back
Top Bottom