Where should i start ? (new player)

Users who are viewing this thread

Xvifas

Veteran
Hello, this mod looks very popular so I decided to try it, but it is bit confusing at the start . It is somekind of RP but i still havent figured out rules . Any sir would help me ? Need some directions

If you are EU then most likely you are playing on the EU_Oasis server, in which case the rules are here; http://pw-oasis.com/index.php?topic=145.0

With that there are also official house you can join in the server for organised fighting such as; House Lannister, House Stark, Reynes, Bohemians, Dalerins, Conningtons and there is normally always a group trying to get themselves up and running. For help with the controls, F is used to interact with nearly everything such a s buying armour and such. But make sure you have nothing equipped in your hand when doing this. Otherwise ask in game, people tend to be very helpful.

As a warning, you WILL DIE. Don't take it personally because you lost all your gear and what not, if you learn the rules and you know you were RDM'd or killed for the wrong reasons, take screenshots and report it to the admin using the backspace to talk in admin chat.

If you get robbed, and get killed for not obeying demands, any demands for that matter, and killed for any reason, don't get upset and angry over it. A lot of players do. Just find a farmer or ask in global if someone can help you. To open Global use T, and Q for local chat. Each server should have a forum, or rules.

For instance PW Oasis has the biggest daily player base. So there is a big chance you can get help there. But that also means there is an even bigger chance someone will try kill you. The vast majority of players want to kill at every chance they get. So don't say or do something that if done to you IRL, you'd get angry over. Or do it if you like a fight.

Hey,I'd be happy to show you the ropes,just add me on steam (It's on my profile) We can set up a time and play together.

Scorpia said:
If you get robbed, and get killed for not obeying demands, any demands for that matter, and killed for any reason, don't get upset and angry over it. A lot of players do. Just find a farmer or ask in global if someone can help you. To open Global use T, and Q for local chat. Each server should have a forum, or rules.

For instance PW Oasis has the biggest daily player base. So there is a big chance you can get help there. But that also means there is an even bigger chance someone will try kill you. The vast majority of players want to kill at every chance they get. So don't say or do something that if done to you IRL, you'd get angry over. Or do it if you like a fight.

Shorter words, TDM.

Back
Top Bottom