SP Native Antiquity Age of Antiquity

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesThompson

xnszzd.png
30li3nl.jpg

vp7zo1.png

Age of Antiquity is a mod set in 395 AD. Calradia was once ruled by the mighty Swadokian Empire. However, due to political reasons, they split in half. Now other Kingdoms are arising and taking advantage of the weak Empires. Also, something unknown to the world, a more deadly force that anyone could imagine is coming.

The mod will be based of the four horsemen theme of Attila, and will have roughly the same backstory. However, it will still be set in Calradia and nearly everything will be fictional.

2meegwz.png

Eastern Swadokian Empire
eb3oya.png
Western Swadokian Empire
2e1wu4i.png
Kingdom of Vannor
2ivczo1.png
Kingdom of Vaelan
sf83f7.png

Sannian Empire
vwxs2g.png
Hungit Hordes
30l2j9w.png

200cn7s.png

- New factions, all factions will be different
- A big variety of troop types, almost all new troops for new factions
- Alot more work on bandits, there will be larger bandit parties and even armies
- New clothing, horses, food and loads of other items
- New locations and icons on the world map, everything will be re-worked to fit the timezone
- New buildings
- New quests, even some of the old quests re-worked and some different
- New music and sounds
- Different and new NCPs, so all old ones won't be here

2zzrxpl.png

{Coming Soon}

To get a bit more away from the actual "Real" world, I'd say dont use names like Nordogothic and Vaerogothic for the factions.
Also the knight you're using there is from around 1000-1100 AD, so dont use that for the actual units I suggest:p

Cynfar said:
To get a bit more away from the actual "Real" world, I'd say dont use names like Nordogothic and Vaerogothic for the factions.
Also the knight you're using there is from around 1000-1100 AD, so dont use that for the actual units I suggest:p

Thanks for the feedback. I'm not, I just thought he looked nice. That's just a quick title I made anyways. There is a lot of changes to be made.
I will change those names in the future.

BerserkerRezo said:
Good luck! This should be an interesting mod. Late Roman period is really an sad one and interesting period.

Thank you.  :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom